Author Topic: dead assassin's cityRPG  (Read 3858 times)

I'm not sure where to start here. dead assassin's CityRPG is a now-typical CityRPG using a Generic mod. I didn't believe it was possible but somehow it managed to hit an All-time low for cityRPG terrain. I have a screenshot posted below ,as it is the only one I could get before being banished for complaining openly about it. Ok so it's a fail rpg big deal, But what bothers me is that there are actually a LARGE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE ON THE SERVER. You People should be ashamed of yourselves for letting this stuffpile pass as a popular cityRPG There needs to be change!

I know there is lack of lots of evidence, but I can confirm Dead Assassin is a pretty bad host and can't take the elast amount of criticism.

I do not understand why he has that many players, maybe they just want a noob friendly environment.

Just join his server, All the proof you need

Oh god. Why. Why are people this stupid. Why do they enjoy that stuff.

Some people jus thave different building abilties. That, or, the host falt out doesn't give a stuff.

General rule of thumb:
Don't expect anything from a city RPG server. Even if well built, there will be a fault somewhere.

General rule of thumb:
Don't expect anything from a city RPG server. Even if well built, there will be a fault somewhere.
There's ALWAYS a fault, because people expect more than the game can provide.

There's ALWAYS a fault, because people expect more than the game can provide.

Yes but they could at least make a half decent road.

Here is a Badmin that jailed me for 16 ticks.

Yes but they could at least make a half decent road.
Correction to my earlier statement:

There's ALWAYS a fault, because people expect more than the game can provide, and because people are too dumb to use the game to it's fullest potential anyway.
Better?

Here is a Badmin that jailed me for 16 ticks.
Double Post:Vision is me
It was pretty obvious, and I cut into your double post.

C-c-c-combo breaker.

Anyways, did he actually double-jail you? As in jail you once for 10 and jail you again immediately thereafter for 16?

It could just be an attention grabber. I used to do that as a City RPG host a lot last year, you either host while wip or build crap and then build the actual stuff, then allow people to keep their stuff, kinda like an early head start.

Now, that said, roads are one of the hardest things to design, especially turns. I've hosted and co-hosted lots of cities, and brick count with good aesthetics is hard to combine.

That said, sagacity's city build is an excellent example of that balance, if you removed the light poles.
Ideally the server doesn't bother me, being a co-host with psp, because I'll bet my Volvo, my golden retriever, my guitars and my left kidney that he doesn't have a hosting service.

10 houses later, that mod paired with the spam houses will run his server into the ground.

-snip-

I disagree i think roads are the easyest part and background terrein, elevated terrein is the hardest

I can build some pretty lovey roads, even curves  :cookieMonster: