Author Topic: Corneroids - Update's out motha'uckas!!!!!  (Read 18771 times)

Shipbuilding is unnecessarily complicated.

Shipbuilding is unnecessarily complicated.
It actually gets relatively easier to do without making mistakes once you get used to it. Unless of course you mean having to get all the materials, crafting it, then buliding.

It actually gets relatively easier to do without making mistakes once you get used to it. Unless of course you mean having to get all the materials, crafting it, then buliding.
Getting the materials is a bitch.
I got that triple drill though, which is pretty nice.

Getting the materials is a bitch.
I got that triple drill though, which is pretty nice.
On my main save I have the best green one and the minigun. They're very nice. I also built a small outpost/space station which is fully movable and can get up to like 10 units/s in about 30 seconds, which is nice considering it's weight of like 300+ tons. I also mounted two large destroyer cannons (or whatever the second best ones are) on it, those things are beasts. They wreck everything in their paths. I'll get pics in a sec.

On my main save I have the best green one and the minigun. They're very nice. I also built a small outpost/space station which is fully movable and can get up to like 10 units/s in about 30 seconds, which is nice considering it's weight of like 300+ tons. I also mounted two large destroyer cannons (or whatever the second best ones are) on it, those things are beasts. They wreck everything in their paths. I'll get pics in a sec.
oooooo
alrighty
I'd like to see your design. my ship's pretty poopy

oooooo
alrighty
I'd like to see your design. my ship's pretty poopy
correction: it's 278 tons not 300+

My main crafting room w/generators for up/down thrusters. you can also kinda see the two airlocks

control room. it's pretty boring right now, I'm probably going to hide the generator underneath something if I can

One of the thrusters, the front and both side thrusters are identical

Rear thrusters

the other part to the side thrusters, there's two at each end so it can actually turn properly

the front cannons/camera, and most of the hull in the pic

action shot from the rear of the ship

the underbelly of the ship. it's also pretty boring

forgot this pic: it's the view for both the cannons and controlling the ship.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 04:05:55 PM by DaSord213 »

God loving dammit, of all the things they could forget to put in... WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE URANIUM INGOTS?!

God loving dammit, of all the things they could forget to put in... WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE URANIUM INGOTS?!
In V1.0.5 there is no recipe to convert Uranium Ore to Uranium Ingots. This can be remedied by adding

<blueprint name="Smelt uranium" usage="2">
<ingredients>
<ingredient itemId="3" quantity="1" />
</ingredients>
<result itemId="8" quantity="1" />
</blueprint>

to the crafting:blueprints section of the defaultItemset.xml

How 2 get ship moving? I have it all hooked up, but I don't know how to bind keys to certain thrusters.

Um I got an error.
Storage initialization failed.

how do you achieve titanium?

all i can find is cobalt and aluminum. i can't move up drills because there are no minerals.

how do you achieve titanium?

all i can find is cobalt and aluminum. i can't move up drills because there are no minerals.
Titanium is in the medium rock, further into the center of the larger asteroids. You'll need at least the second third drill (i think, not the triple drill the one before that) to dig it.

How 2 get ship moving? I have it all hooked up, but I don't know how to bind keys to certain thrusters.
Press the edit key again on your control thing. Then click on the color for which thruster you set to whatever you want (excluding E). If you want side/top/bottom thrusters they have to be their own color. Just click on the thruster repeatedly to change it's color.

I'm assuming you don't get gravity if you enclose your ship and stuff, right?