Author Topic: Tulpa Thread v2 (OP is truth-retrofit for your pleasure)  (Read 7642 times)

Why would a tulpa attack the only thing keeping it in existence. Unless you make it absolutely miserable and treat it like a small insect to be crushed underfoot I don't think it will try to eat holes into your mind. It is probably completely possible to create a tulpa that will drive you insane, but the key point here is you need to make it want to hurt you. Basically you voluntarily must put in hatred for yourself as part of the tulpa. It can harm you just you have to be go full handicap first.
but the tulpa doesnt actually think for itself? it just "acts on its own" based on what is in your head in the first place. im sure if someone who is severely depressed made a tulpa, that tulpa could easily make that person become agitated by saying stuff the person doesnt want to hear. when you create a tulpa it isnt like a magical fairy that is suddenly capable of becoming its own thinking entity that can do whatever it wants, its all in your head, so there is no reason that tulpa couldn't easily mess with your head further.

this seems more like a common sense thing tbh.

but the tulpa doesnt actually think for itself? it just "acts on its own" based on what is in your head in the first place. im sure if someone who is severely depressed made a tulpa, that tulpa could easily make that person become agitated by saying stuff the person doesnt want to hear. when you create a tulpa it isnt like a magical fairy that is suddenly capable of becoming its own thinking entity that can do whatever it wants, its all in your head, so there is no reason that tulpa couldn't easily mess with your head further.

this seems more like a common sense thing tbh.

Why would a tulpa attack the only thing keeping it in existence.

if someone was severely depressed they would make a tulpa that tries to cheer them up stopad

ruhghgruuhrgrhghgh its all in your head, its like another you just in a different form to put it simple. goddamnit girl its not that hard to get.

I would make one but the time it takes to make one is to long, I'd lose my concentration.

also
i don't technically have a tulpa but i read like a bagillion threads on tulpa.info
i do however have a bunch of "imaginary friends" if they even count as imaginary friends lol

No thread!
Don't Die Thread!

What I meant about "accidental tulpa creation" is that sometimes I accidentally create "stubs" that can become tulpas if I actually took the effort to keep following the process of creating one.

Also, I think that neurons in your brain will be rewired so that after you create a tulpa, you might have enhanced audio/visual imagination. Prove me wrong, but this is what I assume.

The process of creating a tulpa would be easier when I was 8-11 than right now, because my audio/visual imagination was way better back then than now.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 08:47:41 AM by Axolotl2 »

What I meant about "accidental tulpa creation" is that sometimes I accidentally create "stubs" that can become tulpas if I actually took the effort to keep following the process of creating one.

Also, I think that neurons in your brain will be rewired so that after you create a tulpa, you might have enhanced audio/visual imagination. Prove me wrong, but this is what I assume.

The process of creating a tulpa would be easier when I was 8-11 than right now, because my audio/visual imagination was way better back then than now.
So like,
If you created a tulpa before it will be easier to create another?

So like,
If you created a tulpa before it will be easier to create another?
it makes sense, some people on those tulpa story websites say making their second was easier than their first

Automatic neuron rewiring can take effect for a variety of reasons.

If you get a limb amputated, then your brain will rewire the motor part.

I assume that if you followed the steps in tulpa creation, then your brain will rewire the audio/visual imagination part.

After giving it thought, this sounds interesting.

I'm going to try to 'create' a tulpa in the name of science

So has anyone here successfully seen one in real life? Because currently that sounds rather...unreal, to me.

So has anyone here successfully seen one in real life? Because currently that sounds rather...unreal, to me.

If somehow I manage to create "Bob Shirly" the magical garbage man who hates me as a person but deep down feels like a father figure to me, I'll tell you!