Author Topic: What does Badspot hate?  (Read 2291 times)

where is reading an entire thread instead of just the op needed? what if i want to make a post on the minecraft thread? do i have to read all 3k pages?

"yiff in hell furcigarette"

- Badspot

where is reading an entire thread instead of just the op needed? what if i want to make a post on the minecraft thread? do i have to read all 3k pages?
I'm talking about discussion threads where every post has something to add.

At LEAST figure out what's going on before you post.

the minecraft thread is a megathread, so there's tons of different conversations splitting from the one main subject
but on smaller threads, especially where there's an argument or debate going on(i.e drama threads) it's a good idea to read most of the thread if not all

furrie-
"yiff in hell furcigarette"

- Badspot
yeah pretty much

wonder why furries get banned for their avatars, there's no furry megathreads, or why there's rarely huge debates about furry culture?

furrie-yeah pretty much

wonder why furries get banned for their avatars, there's no furry megathreads, or why there's rarely huge debates about furry culture?
He used to ban for those avatars. Topics still can't happen. (mostly because people start trying to derail it and start posting research in it)

He used to ban for those avatars. Topics still can't happen. (mostly because people start trying to derail it and start posting research in it)
There was one topic once, but it died because everyone was afraid to post in it after some hefty banning.

wonder why furries get banned for their avatars
they don't anymore

i'm wondering, if there was a furry megathread, that wasn't spammed(will never happen but i was just wondering), would badspot lock it and-or ban the OP?

There was one topic once, but it died because everyone was afraid to post in it after some hefty banning.
Link?

they don't anymore

i'm wondering, if there was a furry megathread, that wasn't spammed(will never happen but i was just wondering), would badspot lock it and-or ban the OP?
Hilarious

they don't anymore
When did this ever happen?
I've used furry avatars for almost 5 years and nothing ever happened.

Link?
Hilarious
it was just out of curiosity
obviously that'll never happen but i still wonder about it

When did this ever happen?
I've used furry avatars for almost 5 years and nothing ever happened.
a few years ago people were getting their avatars removed

a few years ago people were getting their avatars removed
I remember people getting researchographic/suggestive fad avatars removed
But never just because they were furry

Quote from: some random dude idek
Were you here for the whole furry avatar fiasco..?
Where everyone who had one got avatar privileges removed except me and Azimuth?
would have looked more but i found posts from my old account and cringed

I remember people getting researchographic/suggestive fad avatars removed
But never just because they were furry
devildogelite had snipped researchographic images as his avatar for quite a while

would have looked more but i found posts from my old account and cringed
Badspot hates people who don't use anything remotely close to decent spelling and grammar.