Author Topic: States are petitioning to leave the union. About 4 already met their goal.  (Read 11289 times)

ok let's be honest nobody likes those states anyway .. bunch of rednecks/cowboys/religious nutjobs ..

shut up. :c

Yes... Leave your United States of America and join Canada, we shall dominate the U.S. as we control the other states, and we will rule the world foreveerrrrr.

Inb4 United states of Mexico

Yes... Leave your United States of America and join Canada, we shall dominate the U.S. as we control the other states, and we will rule the world foreveerrrrr.

Inb4 United states of Mexico

wtf no canada doesn't want that kind of stupid, get out

I saw a petition on whitehouse.gov to bomb Israel. It's not serious. Stop being stupid

wtf no canada doesn't want that kind of stupid, get out

Oh, but Canada secretly is persuading all the states of the U.S. and lesser countries to join them, and create the empire of Canadia

The Not-So-United States of America.

American Union vs Confederates vs Hippies

I personally would find it funny if Texas went back to Mexico.

Oh god, one of my uncles lives in Texas. D:

Oh god, one of my uncles lives in Texas. D:

I heard Cuba's nice this time 'round.

25,000 people is such as small amount

thats like .009% of Texas

American Union vs Confederates vs Hippies
vs The Peoples Republic of California

vs The Peoples Republic of California
Vs those roostery people who think their the most badass people ever.

We banned magazine sizes 20 and up therefore and thousands of weapons to protect the childeren, you will have a hard time invading our state. Your 30rnd ar-15s, shotguns without the bullet button,.22 rifles and armored tractors are no match for our 10rnd mini-14's and underpowered shotguns and tiny sissy convertables.