Author Topic: I'm going to be a father in 7 1/2 months  (Read 18727 times)

I don't know if you guys are handicapped, but she was on Birth Control. Figuring Birth Control and condoms both have about the same chance of preventing pregnancy, there is no need to use both. The birth control failed, which is very comparible to a condom failing. It's not his fault for not wearing a condom.
i believe condoms work better than bc

My opinion is shared with quite a few people, ranging from everyone you ended up working with on my server, psp's, Prozy, even a few from Glass's server.
Hell, Ephi went out of his way to share his opinion.
Further, I haven't shut down any positive commentary, nor have I run all about the forums. I have kept this argument consistantly on ONE topic. If it bothers you to argue via your own thread, we can move it to PMs.

Like I've said before, if he's willing to toss me an argument, I'm willing to argue back. Nobody is being threatened or maimed yet
Yola is fully capable of defending himself here, and he has done so sufficiently.

Dood you are really bent on bashing this guy.  Calm the forget down and find something more productive to do.  Even if he is a bad guy what do you hope to accomplish? 

I don't know if you guys are handicapped, but she was on Birth Control. Figuring Birth Control and condoms both have about the same chance of preventing pregnancy, there is no need to use both. The birth control failed, which is very comparible to a condom failing. It's not his fault for not wearing a condom.

Lol you don't understand statistics. If one countermeasure fails, then there is high chance the second will hold up.

so i'm just going to go ahead and ask this question;

why the forget does it matter what he did in the past? like seriously. the kid needs support and insight right now, no need to attack him and point out his flaws.

That's not true. using birth control and condoms is a good idea especially if you're under 18/21 and aren't able to support yourself.

i believe condoms work better than bc

depends what birth control you're using and what condoms you're using. obby if you go to target and buy the target brand birth control, and a $0.50 pack of condoms, they're going to work less than more expensive ones.

So Yola, have you officially decided to keep the baby and not put it up for adoption, or are you still debating?
pageloss

Dood you are really bent on bashing this guy.  Calm the forget down and find something more productive to do.  Even if he is a bad guy what do you hope to accomplish? 

I'm on my leisure time, and Yola has proven a backstabber towards my group of friends and I. That said, I also have a special spot in my heart for those who manage to ruin the futures of young women via impregnating them. Any future aspirations she had, odds are, are now gone. I've been studying and doing homework imbetween my posts, so I believe I have, to some degree, been fairly productive.

Accomplish? Eh. Justification. Slight revenge. Amusement I guess. You could really ask Yola the same question; why do you argue back?

why the forget does it matter what he did in the past? like seriously. the kid needs support and insight right now, no need to attack him and point out his flaws.
support from an online lego forum of people he does not know.

depends what birth control you're using and what condoms you're using. obby if you go to target and buy the target brand birth control, and a $0.50 pack of condoms, they're going to work less than more expensive ones.
They still work most often.

So Yola, have you officially decided to keep the baby and not put it up for adoption, or are you still debating?

Yes, as of our couple counseling appointment today, we have decided to keep the child ours.

To the ones arguing over BC and the Condoms, please, please, don't get the wrong idea.

It was MY mistake not using a condom, there is no excuse not to use one if you know you can't support a child, but there's no excuse to be loveually active either!
But IF you are loveually active do everything you can to prevent a child, it was my mistake and I have to own up to it and make sure I don't make any more.

Thanks guys

I'm on my leisure time, and Yola has proven a backstabber towards my group of friends and I. That said, I also have a special spot in my heart for those who manage to ruin the futures of young women via impregnating them. Any future aspirations she had, odds are, are now gone. I've been studying and doing homework imbetween my posts, so I believe I have, to some degree, been fairly productive.

Accomplish? Eh. Justification. Slight revenge. Amusement I guess. You could really ask Yola the same question; why do you argue back?

Do you not realize it was her choice as well?
It didn't ruin her life, nor mine, sure it changed a lot of our future but that doesn't mean either one of us isn't happy about what it looks like now, times will be tough and we know that but we'll make it and we'll do it together.

So don't tell me that I ruined my girlfriends life, especially considering you don't know me OR her.

Leave now before the thing ruins your life. 
Go for that new abortion Obama likes so much. 
Kill your girlfriend and plant evidence on her parents. 
Kill yourself. 

support from an online lego forum of people he does not know.

anonymous support is sometimes the best support. going through a filter and not having to actually vocalize your thoughts is a lot easier for some people.

Do you not realize it was her choice as well?
It didn't ruin her life, nor mine, sure it changed a lot of our future but that doesn't mean either one of us isn't happy about what it looks like now, times will be tough and we know that but we'll make it and we'll do it together.

So don't tell me that I ruined my girlfriends life, especially considering you don't know me OR her.
depending where you live, and how you plan to continue school, it will seriously impact you.
anonymous support is sometimes the best support. going through a filter and not having to actually vocalize your thoughts is a lot easier for some people.
i guess but seeing as the majority of the people here are under the age of 17.

i guess but seeing as the majority of the people here are under the age of 17.

i still don't see what's wrong with that? i think you guys are just being starfishs to him for his past. like forgive and forget, seriously.

Maybe because you are attacking him?  That's why he is defending himself.

You are such a good person!  Fight for those women who get pregnant!  Good for you.  Now forget off.

i still don't see what's wrong with that? i think you guys are just being starfishs to him for his past. like forgive and forget, seriously.
i dont even know this guy.