Author Topic: I'm going to be a father in 7 1/2 months  (Read 18750 times)

it is entirely his fault but im not going to slam him for it

>girl says she's on birth control
>birth control "fails"
totally the guy's fault mmhm not the company who makes the birth control medicine or the girl who may have lied

saying that it's his fault in the first place for having love with her is like saying if a rope breaks while bungee jumping and he dies it's his fault because he went bungee jumping in the first place

i'd go for abortion, but that's just me
good luck ^.^

Actually it is.
If you go bungee jumping they make you sign a waiver.
Implying your death:your problem

But in the same sense I do agree with you, it isn't ENTIRELY his fault.
just 99% his fault

Actually it is.
If you go bungee jumping they make you sign a waiver.
Implying your death:your problem
Yeah but it's like saying if you're going to have love, you're signing a waiver for if baby is born then you must be responsible, bla bla.

Anyhow, you shouldn't look at this subject like that.

Yeah but it's like saying if you're going to have love, you're signing a waiver for if baby is born then you must be responsible, bla bla.

Anyhow, you shouldn't look at this subject like that.
Um, you really should be responsible for the baby. rofl

>girl says she's on birth control
>birth control "fails"
totally the guy's fault mmhm not the company who makes the birth control medicine or the girl who may have lied

saying that it's his fault in the first place for having love with her is like saying if a rope breaks while bungee jumping and he dies it's his fault because he went bungee jumping in the first place
Take it you haven't gotten to high school grade 9 health lessons in phys ed.

Because that's when they tell you that no form of birth control is 100% effective. The best way to not have a baby is to not have love.

lmfao

jazz a father
the poor baby

Second dumbest post of 2012

Because that's when they tell you that no form of birth control is 100% effective. The best way to not have a baby is to not have love.

this is pretty much true

im confident in my abilities not to get someone pregnant / use protection but i still always feel guilty as forget afterwards

say something more productive pls, thnx
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 02:10:24 PM by nerraD »

What happened to you, JazZ?

Aw stuff, I remember you a year ago and you was this harmless and dependent 15 year old who was a-bit of a mad man but yet I got along with. But yet instead you take this harmless you and you've been basically hand-cuffed. 7 months into a relationship and getting your girlfriend pregnant is absolutely stupid, 7 months isn't long enough to have a baby at that age, especially when you seem to be quite clever, you should get a job and/or abort it and carry on your education.

You've screwed your education truly, and always remind yourself, that little organism inside your 7 month girlfriend's body has ruined your successful future.

I didn't think you'd do this, JazZ. I thought you had more to you. :(

Although, considering you're going to need it, good luck.

Darren, I have to say, I really do appreciate this.  It means a lot to me :)

lmfao

jazz a father
the poor baby
It wouldn't be my thread if Boltser wasn't here :)
Thanks man

To address Adin,
I don't call lies and bullstuff on anyone who attacks my decisions in life, why don't you understand that?  Anyone here who posted negatively criticizing me I appreciated, as I don't want people to 'be sorry' for me or whatever, I wanted more of you guys to know that, yeah I am going to be a father, take it positively or not your opinion of me doesn't change the fact in 7 1/2 months I'm going to have my own child that will rely on me the rest of my life.

And to anyone saying I should have used protection, you are absolutely true!  Anyone fighting this statement, I'm sorry but they ARE right.  It was a dumb and childish decision I made not to that I now will pay for the rest of my life.

I love all of you who gave your condolences and congradulations, but I love the ones who pointed out to me that it was a mistake and criticised me more.

No not because 'i love my haters' bullstuff, because truly you guys' opinions are the ones keeping me going, so that I can prove to the world that no matter what statistics say I can be a good father to my child and a good partner to my girlfriend.

Thank you very much to every single one of you :)

i don't really believe this anyway, i'll trust you when there's a photo of the baby with "blockland forums" written on its face

after all all you pretty much did on your jazz acount was lie (followed by a large "bawww please forgive me bawww")

i don't really believe this anyway, i'll trust you when there's a photo of the baby with "blockland forums" written on its face

after all all you pretty much did on your jazz acount was lie (followed by a large "bawww please forgive me bawww")

Bolt I don't blame you a bit, and to be honest I saw that coming.

I may release a few photos on here of my kid when he/she is born, I'm not sure if I'll even still be here with the time it takes to raise a child.
But I appreciate the time you took to post that :)

But I appreciate the time you took to post that :)
you are such a weirdo lmfao

What's the first dumbest?

thisthisthisthisthis

However if there isn't a child, I still expect you to be gone when those 7 months are up, just pretend she gave birth and it's ruining your life.

Also, you posted this on a public forum. What were you expecting? 100% support? Post this on a christian forum and watch the stuff fly.
Same thing works here. Your gonna get mixed views.

And you still haven't answered me. Which girl did you impregnate, because whenever we talked you mentioned atleast 3 or 4 of them within the past two months, and never a steady relationship.
And don't say we haven't, because then I'll just get Prozy on here.
And if you say Prozy is a liar, I can quote you from my self drama where you admit to discussing these things with both prozy and I.

Which of 5 women am I missing out on now?

So did OP use protection or not.