Author Topic: Why can't kids my age be normal?  (Read 4507 times)

Stop being such a pushover, just walk up to your locker, ignore them, say "scuze bro" and push through to your locker.
Show any hesitation and they will just walk all over you again.
Because you totally wouldn't get beaten up or something.

No you wouldn't, I'm not talking about barging through all "get out of my way" I mean being a normal person instead of a wuss. You don't stand around waiting for people to move, you walk up, say excuse me an try and slide through into your locker.
Y'all need to stop being so afraid of interacting with people.

I still don't get it why my neighbor starts skateboarding at 6am.

WHY HE DOESN'T SLEEP!!?

Stop being such a pushover, just walk up to your locker, ignore them, say "scuze bro" and push through to your locker.
Show any hesitation and they will just walk all over you again.
I get yelled at for being a nuisance.  And I can't just walk up to my locker.  There's a huge cluster of people that always just idles there.  Plus backpacks on the floor.

I get yelled at for being a nuisance.  And I can't just walk up to my locker.  There's a huge cluster of people that always just idles there.  Plus backpacks on the floor.
Make your way through them and casually ask them to move, like you are bros.
The only thing that is stopping you from being able to get through these people is yourself.

I'm glad my classmates actually got semi-decent over the course of 9 years.
Most of the complaints go to teachers now.
I mean forget, seriously. I can learn all this myself if I really needed it/wanted to. All the teachers do is scream and yell, then "forget you all F's for everyone because this one guy is a friend"

Russian education system is best!!111!

That wouldn't get you beaten up, most people would just get out of the way.
I know he said he asks them to move but i doubt they even know he's there so they're not going to listen, the only way they'll notice is if he gently slides through them and goes to his locker. Who knows, if he spoke to them every time he went to his locker they might start being friendly with him.

The only thing that annoys me is people begging for money, me telling them no and them calling me a prick or whatever. It's my money for god sake why should i give it to them?

they are normal

you're just the oddball

phahahaahaha