2012/11/16 - Blockland r1766

Author Topic: 2012/11/16 - Blockland r1766  (Read 93476 times)

I'm pretty sure he's just breaking some anti-save mods with that. Seeing how your example only affected brick UI names.
I swear to god if another friend breaks the game and gets functionality removed im going to flip a stuff and kill a kid

I'm pretty sure he's just breaking some anti-save mods with that. Seeing how your example only affected brick UI names.

Those were just examples of each, many other properties won't update either.

I swear to god if another friend breaks the game and gets functionality removed im going to flip a stuff and kill a kid

Slow down - see above.

Slow down - see above.
Feels like he was just quoting what Badspot once said on the subject of anti-save mods

Badspot

• Administrator
Datablocks are not meant to change during gameplay.  The way a brick sends ghosting updates depends on values in the datablock.  If those values are changed on the server and a ghost update is sent to a client before the datablock is resent, the packet will have unexpected values and will cause the client to disconnect with an invalid packet error or crash. 

Datablocks are not meant to change during gameplay.  The way a brick sends ghosting updates depends on values in the datablock.  If those values are changed on the server and a ghost update is sent to a client before the datablock is resent, the packet will have unexpected values and will cause the client to disconnect with an invalid packet error or crash. 
oh
i thought this was because of some friend trying to forget stuff up

Would you consider giving the server functionality for more control over the client's brick shop? I had a couple mods that would have the users only allowed to build with certain bricks, and while I did control it server-sided in terms of what brick datablocks were bought, it helped to be able to remove the other ones from their GUI so they didn't get confused.

If you have Blockland open and start a dedicated server with blockland open and join that dedi server you always get a cache.db error.

on a mac.

I remember playing dodgeball in v8. I like the new one better.

If you have Blockland open and start a dedicated server with blockland open and join that dedi server you always get a cache.db error.

on a mac.
My goodness you really suck at hosting don't you

I remember playing dodgeball in v8. I like the new one better.
playing dodgeball in v8. I like the new one better.
I like the new one better.

EXCUSE ME?
you're not lord tony
who the forget are you

EXCUSE ME?
you're not lord tony
who the forget are you

yea this is not LT he would say that the old was better

EXCUSE ME?
you're not lord tony
who the forget are you
yea this is not LT he would say that the old was better
It's him.

EXCUSE ME?
you're not lord tony
who the forget are you
He probably accepts the fact that new less buggy things are better than the old ones.

For some reason I cannot pick up a ball in a minigame if it is set as an item on a brick. If a player throws a football and it lands on the ground I can pick it up?

Is this a bug or is my blockland forgeted up

For some reason I cannot pick up a ball in a minigame if it is set as an item on a brick. If a player throws a football and it lands on the ground I can pick it up?

Is this a bug or is my blockland forgeted up
Are you holding any items / pressing Q?