Author Topic: how forgeted up is your school, 1-10?  (Read 5764 times)

3/10, the only issue is that the usual starfishs are even worse here, and you can't even loving touch them because in Connecticut, mommy and daddy can afford a lawsuit even if their little angel really deserved it.

- too long, didn't read-
Aww, you have to be in class with mentally challenged people, who are different.
You poor thing.

Aww, you have to be in class with mentally challenged people, who are different.
You poor thing.
It's the fact that I am forced to be with them. They also think everyone is their friends.

i call it the 'group for intellectually distinguished individuals amongst lesser beings attending kenner intermediate'
And humble too.

It's the fact that I am forced to be with them. They also think everyone is their friends.
Aw, you have to be NICE to somebody. What a horror!

Hmmm about 7
I'd give a 3 for behavior
+4 for them selling drugs

2/10 The only reason is because how crazily insane some of the kids act. Seriously that is it.

I don't know if I posted yet, but my school is nick named "The Breeding Ground of Stoners."

I don't know if I posted yet, but my school is nick named "The Breeding Ground of Stoners."

2/10 The only reason is because how crazily insane some of the kids act. Seriously that is it.
are you sure they don't just want attention, like

that

2/10 everything is old.

4, this school keeps fights from happening most of the time, although they had a few kids blow their brains out for not doing enough.

6.5/10, it used to be around 8.5 but it's gotten better because most of the people became pussies. We have a lot of drug dealing and violence, nothing more.