Probably the most embarrassing time in my life.

Author Topic: Probably the most embarrassing time in my life.  (Read 2298 times)

But brits don't say mate, or buggy, or chums(at least in that context(to my knowledge) in fact what do you even mean by that?) and wheels and tyres are different things ;-;
DEY DO MATE!111!1!!1!1!1!11!! Seriously. On rare occasions they might say 'old chap' or something along those lines like that mate!!?!?!?!??!!?

On a serious note, I'm not even loving kidding. I literally monitor ALL the Brits (my friends do too) that I know - they all share the same characteristics, in addition to the same annoying way of placing British slang or names on normal things.

- Big, bulky and awkward structure.
 - Red face.
 - Heavy-handed, meaning that they can't handle delicate things and break things A LOT - on a regular basis even!
 - They are either bald or have very...well, let's just their hairdos kill erections quite easily!
 - They are patriotic and actually like the Queen, but dislike the King.
 - They definitely have bad, yellow and misaligned teeth.
 - They are very rough and violent by nature, always asking people stuff the likes of 'do you fancy a fight?' and end up just grabbing collars or other pusillanimous individual-ass stuff.
 - They are alcoholics who like drinking beer and stuff, causing trouble around their neighborhoods and stirring up commotions everywhere.
 - They are injured, very easily at that! Always blaming people for their injuries. Heck, they fall down maybe 3 steps on a stairway and end up breaking their thigh bones!
 - They are workaholics as well, which means that they work their asses off over even the most unimportant of things.
 - They lack the compassion for other people; they don't have a grasp of reality or meaning, even of the consequences of their actions (such as beating someone up)!
 - They are obviously very unhappy at home and with their lives in general! Very stressed.

It's actually ALARMING how consistent and recurrent this is specifically in their group of Brits!

But everybody loves the king of England!
YOU LIE

YOU LIE
Nope I asked them and they say 'Sure the queen, but the King can go forget himself.' I'm not kidding bro!

I live in South Carolina.
I live in North Carolina and I have never heard anyone call a shopping cart a buggy.

YOU LIE
Wait, England has a king? Or was this all sarcasm