Alyx Vance and his alcoholism.

Author Topic: Alyx Vance and his alcoholism.  (Read 17230 times)

This stuff right here.  People are still believing him even though he was proven a liar in the first few pages of this drama topic.
literally no one in the last five pages has had any sympathy whatsoever for him. who are you talking about, exactly?

Drinking is bad for your health, he should avoid doing such harmful things. It destroys lives D:

Drinking is bad for your health, he should avoid doing such harmful things. It destroys livers D:

fixed

you won't quit, give it a few weeks and you will be doing it again.

He gave it basically a week.

6 1/2 days to be exact.
Try #2, this time not trying to go cold turkey. (If you are just going to call me a liar than forget off)

6 1/2 days to be exact.
Try #2, this time not trying to go cold turkey. (If you are just going to call me a liar than forget off)
youre a liar

6 1/2 days to be exact.
You're a lying forgetface who has never been an addicted alcoholic a day in his life and you're really starting to piss me off now.

Stop going around collecting sympathy and support for an issue you don't have to deal with.  There are real people out there who have the issue you complain to have every day, who won't get an ounce of support, but your little prick self thinks you're so cool because you're an alcoholic trying to quit.

You picked up a bottle for the first time in your life THIS year, maybe took a sip or two, posted on the forums that you 'found' a bottle, got positive attention from it, then drama whore the living forget out of it.

I proved already that you aren't nor ever will be the alcoholic you say you are/were, stop lying and grow up.

You're a lying forgetface who has never been an addicted alcoholic a day in his life and you're really starting to piss me off now.

Stop going around collecting sympathy and support for an issue you don't have to deal with.  There are real people out there who have the issue you complain to have every day, who won't get an ounce of support, but your little prick self thinks you're so cool because you're an alcoholic trying to quit.

You picked up a bottle for the first time in your life THIS year, maybe took a sip or two, posted on the forums that you 'found' a bottle, got positive attention from it, then drama whore the living forget out of it.

I proved already that you aren't nor ever will be the alcoholic you say you are/were, stop lying and grow up.
Funny given your track record Yola.

Funny given your track record Yola.
The track record I had almost a year ago now?  I'm sorry, and I've said it a million times, for what I did then.  I'm not the same person, so I'd appreciate if you didn't bring it up in random threads, rather make a thread for it?

im a clean coon

i dont do drugs beer or anything tat may be destructive to me