Setro is back

Author Topic: Setro is back  (Read 12885 times)

So what if he is setro? Silreath isn't trying to be a richard to anyone. Stop making him uncomfortable. We will never know if he's an alt of setro or not, But we know silreath isn't being an starfish to everyone. Isn't that good enough for you guys?

Actually, its been proven that he IS an alt, but it hasn't been proven that he is setro. I added a little correction (Blue text) to your quote to show what you should have said, if you had read the more recent posts

Yeah, and look at this.

Silreath was last seen 43 minutes after Setro was, in the same day. And "Setro" is the same person as Setro2, see for yourself. http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=34992

You realize he can open 2 blockland's with 2 different keys at the same time?
I've done it before, it was fun

You realize he can open 2 blockland's with 2 different keys at the same time?
I've done it before, it was fun

Yeah I do know that, in fact once, when they were both online, I chated with both Setro and Silreath at the same time. If I was speaking to Setro and left Silreath a message, Silreath didn't answer me while Setro was speaking with me.

Setro's known for a idoit , as you know he is back , and back to trolling , This forgettard is just a waste of expierance , washed away for all known history. I have a drama topic on the forums right now and one user quotes
Yes Darkfire909 Learned It From The Best Setro2.
I Do Not Really Belive this guy Because This Guy Is Named OrangeMan An Hes Mad Very Mad And Hes Mad Because I Owned His Ass At A Fortwars Server And Now Because Hes Mad He Thinks He Can Ban Me And Setro From All Servers I Shouldn't Get Banned Setro Should I Mean How Much Of A Ass Is Setro If He Thinks He Can Ban Me For Killing Him On A Stupid Game Thats Just How It Should Be If Hes Gonna BE Much of a Ass

Uub

Setro's known for a idoit , as you know he is back , and back to trolling , This forgettard is just a waste of expierance , washed away for all known history. I have a drama topic on the forums right now and one user quotes I Do Not Really Belive this guy Because This Guy Is Named OrangeMan An Hes Mad Very Mad And Hes Mad Because I Owned His Ass At A Fortwars Server And Now Because Hes Mad He Thinks He Can Ban Me And Setro From All Servers I Shouldn't Get Banned Setro Should I Mean How Much Of A Ass Is Setro If He Thinks He Can Ban Me For Killing Him On A Stupid Game Thats Just How It Should Be If Hes Gonna BE Much of a Ass
Why Do People Talk Like This?

Actually, Nevermind, I apologize for acting horrible, I should probably just stay out of this.

Sometimes I wonder about this community.

I'm pretty sure Sil ain't Setro.

Sometimes I wonder about this community.

I'm pretty sure Sil ain't Setro.
my verdict is the same.
It seems like people are saying "Why ISN'T he Setro" instead of why IS he setro.

So, hm.

Silreath played for 41 minutes after Setro stopped playing. So if I stop playing like 20 minutes after Setro, it's definitive that I'm automatically Setro.

Stupidity has reached lethal levels in this thread.

So, hm.

Silreath played for 41 minutes after Setro stopped playing. So if I stop playing like 20 minutes after Setro, it's definitive that I'm automatically Setro.
among other things

everyone make up and give each other hugs

i love you alll