Author Topic: forget, I tried to Gangdam style on camera while drunk. -had to delete video-  (Read 7298 times)

IRONIC

there are so many responses i had thought up in response to this but in a nutshell

you're some dumb kid who thinks you can get attention by claiming to drink and listen to cancerous songs
HE'S SUCH A ZANY GUY

IRONIC

there are so many responses i had thought up in response to this but in a nutshell

you're some dumb kid who thinks you can get attention by claiming to drink and listen to cancerous songs
A majority of the posts he makes are him trying to get attention through some stuffty made up or highly exaggerated story.

you know this isn't how people act when they're drunk right?

you know this isn't how people act when they're drunk right?
It probably depends on the person.

No this is how people act when they're trying to be funny

seriously give a bunch of teenagers non-alcoholic beer and they will act the exact same way

Alyx makes everyone in KY seem like a idiot. Guys, not everyone from KY is like this. Most of us are smart.

Wait are you from Ky as well?

Wait are you from Ky as well?
no, he said "us" bc he's from new jersey

no, he said "us" bc he's from new jersey
yes i spread my love to the people of the bluegrass.
Nah I'm kidding I'm from KY.

No this is how people act when they're trying to be funny

seriously give a bunch of teenagers non-alcoholic beer and they will act the exact same way

this is what ive been trying to say

i had a party last night (graduation from high school hollla) and nobody acted anywhere like alyx

even the guy who got completely smashed on his first time drinking wasn't acting as outrageous as alyx

lol and he drove home in the morning, if he got random breath tested he would have been forgeted

lol and he drove home in the morning, if he got random breath tested he would have been forgeted

Genius idea, bravo. Stupid people like that is what gives me a job.

i was going to check this earlier but i had to leave.

the video is removed? :(

Genius idea, bravo. Stupid people like that is what gives me a job.

Your an officer of the law? :o

Your an officer of the law? :o
"The forums resident Firefighter/EMT"

anyone have a mirror of the video?