Author Topic: Dreams [Megathread? I know you guys have interesting ones.]  (Read 1127 times)

Alright, I love dreams. The whole concept of them are so damn flabbergasting, and when you throw in the factor of trying to interpret them it just gets more interesting. I'd like to hear some of your guys's dreams...try to interpret them maybe?

My dream:

I'm in my high school, yet everything is changed structure-wise. There's a giant ramp, nice and wide so all students can walk their directions without getting stopped by slow walking people. And then in the
middle there's this completely crushed and destroyed center of building, with a tiny platform that goes from one end to the other. Here I am trying to cross that platform, yet I'm lying down for some reason. All of a sudden, these snakes just start coming towards me. I'm paralyzed in fear, trying to slowly move away as they just get closer and closer to me. The rolling is too slow, and one catches up to me and bites my pants completely, luckily not reaching my skin. The school bell then rings.

DREAM TRANSITION

It's about 6th hour, and I'm trying to find my class. That whole aspect of what my sixth hour class was and where it was just left my mind. I was so confused trying to find it the entire time, I saw my friend who always wears this hat and tells me I have writing-strategies or something related to that matter. I get to the class, and it's my boring asshat of a math teacher teaching the class while I just walk in there 30 minutes late. He doesn't care, and is teaching the class in the back of the room. I then autonomously get up from the seat I just sat down in and went to the front of the classroom and began texting. TEXTING for no loving reason! To whom I have no idea, and I couldn't even stop. I ask to use the bathroom, still confused out of my damn mind.

DREAM TRANSITION

I'm in my Mom's car riding shotgun, while my friend Sam is driving. He has never driven before, and I keep telling him to turn to another street, but we reach a highway instead. The highway is 86 miles per hour, and this guy is turning right for the first time on a freaking HIGHWAY. I'm pretty freaked out seeing this happen, he someone manages to turn and while we're driving the key in the ignition BREAKS. We pull over, and he calls up his dad while I try and fix the key, with failed attempts.

DREAM TRANSITION

I'm in a familiar part of my neighborhood, maybe a ten minute walk from my house. A lot of my friends are there for some damn reason, even though they live much farther away. And I'm running around the whole place ASKING them what the HELL is going on! Was I drugged? Why is nothing making sense and why are you people not responding?!
This asking keeps going on as I wake up, drenched in sweat and heart pounding. That dream felt so real, yet so damn surreal at the same time that I was convinced I was living that dream like it was my life.

Maybe the candy I ate before I slept had something to do with the forgeted up nature of it, I'm not sure. But what still bugs me is WHY do I remember so many details of THAT dream but no others?

So yeah that's my dream, feel free to post your own. I just needed to get this off my chest because holy forget I'm kinda scared right now.

I had a dream where I was on this boat
And I met this boy, we did stuff.  Then the next day we were like dating.
Then we were walking down one of the hallways together kissed n' stuff.

Then I woke up and I was really sad :c

i had this recurring dream when i was a little kid

there was this hidden door in my preschool and i went in it and this evil clown chased me trying to pinch my bellybutton

also wtf ^^

I had a dream where I was on this boat
And I met this boy, we did stuff.  Then the next day we were like dating.
Then we were walking down one of the hallways together kissed n' stuff.

Then I woke up and I was really sad :c
Aw :C

i had this recurring dream when i was a little kid

there was this hidden door in my preschool and i went in it and this evil clown chased me trying to pinch my bellybutton

also wtf ^^
Lol wtf? Bad childhood?

I had a dream where Slender man gored me in an office building, and another dream a long time ago where Darth Maul crushed my skull with his foot in my parent's bedroom

November 7, 2012
I was in a school dance, and I was behind a girl in gray clothing. I didn't know the girl at all. But you know what I did while everyone wasn't looking? I fingered her. Yeah. She didn't seem to like or dislike it at all. And when everyone happened to turn in the direction we were, they didn't seem to mind. Weird, huh?

Yes indeed those loveual dreams are common lol. Weird stuff usually happens in them like that.

I usually see acquaintances in dreams, rather than close friends.

I had a dream I was in a classroom.

There were some people.

Someone half-hugged me.

Was pretty much it.

...I don't have very interesting dreams.

I usually see acquaintances in dreams, rather than close friends.
\

This happens a lot to me too

Sometimes my subconscious scares me

My crushed called me and said she wanted to come to my house, I said okay. When she came into my house, we sat on my bed and she was coming onto me. I ended up getting so horny that we forgeted. I woke up before the finishing move.

:'c

The weirdest dreams for me are the really normal ones. I have dreams of waking up, taking a shower, going to school, forgetting something like my phone or lunch money. Then i actually wake up.

i guess one example of an interesting dream i had took place in what my brain apparently thought was Germany

it was wartime or something because there were nuclear air raids going on

as a safety measure when they occurred, people...

laid face-down... with their arms on their sides...

...on a small arched wooden bridge... over a ditch.....
....?

and there was an autobahn or something and i guess people were evacuating

the interesting thing to me was what happened when a bomb struck.

everything went black+white with a white flash and then faded to blue and then green before turning normal colours and that never happened before
was pretty cool

Whoa, Otto, that's awesome. Weird, but awesome.

swimming in dire dire docks when suddenly a loving giant remoraid eats me, i fall down it's stomach while the dire dire docks music plays, i'm decending into darkness but happy for some reason

transition

i'm flying through the clouds, music still playing

hit an airplane, falling down to earth

in delfino plaza, way more populated then normally, suddenly a giant wave appears

it hits me and transition

forget the rest, best dream of my life