Author Topic: /tys Cityrpg review  (Read 3643 times)

Folks, anything with a small change like fake economy barely affected by the players' work attract people.

he also changed the color of the status display so forget it everyone's going there.

Only a few blocklanders have ever made a City RPG that was at least decent and not stuffty. These types of servers are very difficult to make good, apparently.

i wish his city rpg didn't have admins who permabanned because they were yelled at.
ya, he does have some pretty bad admins, considering most of them are his younger siblings.

Only a few blocklanders have ever made a City RPG that was at least decent and not stuffty. These types of servers are very difficult to make good, apparently.
I tried to make mine good, but it was very hard (I was using Cromedome's psuedo-copyrighted CityRPG mod with drugs). I also didn't have the perseverance to build a decent road network with decent scenery.

This is one of the reasons why I gave up on the CityRPG.

I tried to make mine good, but it was very hard (I was using Cromedome's psuedo-copyrighted CityRPG

(I was using Cromedome's psuedo-copyrighted CityRPG mod with drugs)
I laughed way too much an incredibly appropriate amount.

Seriously though, you need to pay real money to get something copywrited, nobody would do that for a cityRPG mod, and any mod with drugs (really?) is not worth playing.

I laughed way too much an incredibly appropriate amount.

Seriously though, you need to pay real money to get something copywrited, nobody would do that for a cityRPG mod, and any mod with drugs (really?) is not worth playing.
Drugs are a shortcut to the stuffty reincarnation roadblock

Drugs are a shortcut to the stuffty reincarnation roadblock.

Oops, forgot that this thread was on drama. Sorry for the double pos.

Folks, anything with a small change like fake economy barely affected by the players' work attract people.

he also changed the color of the status display so forget it everyone's going there.

You've gotta be stuffting me. Please go make your own CityRPG and then compare your server to mine. While your doing that notice the amount of bugs your server has....

Thanks for posting two of the very many fixes/additions i've coded for my server.

If you're going to criticize my server, don't be ignorant enough to post when you don't know what your talking about.

Sorry for double posting:

You guys keeps asking "Why" do people play on my server? It's probably because it's not perfect. It seems like the more simplistic the server is the more people have to make there imprint on it. I've realized this when I made a minecraft server a while back. People don't care for perfection. They want something simplistic at first but when you read into the game it's a lot more complex. With this in mind I noticed that the main "CityRPG" gamemode mod had a lot of commands. But lets be honest, who like writing commands? So I decided to write more bricks for the simple stuff. Notice my "Job" brick & "Education" brick. This makes the server easier to use and will draw more City RPG players. The server also has new drugs. Drugs that actually alter your player when used. These drugs are also not sellable to "Drug Sell" bricks. So it implements an actual dynamic to the economy and for criminals. The "President" feature is currently just for looks, with a couple perks but not anything big yet. We have big plans for the President job that will alter the economy.

What I'm trying to say is, we are developing our base. It's been only a week since we first downloaded the cityrpg mod. Our server will be updating and release new stuff everyday. < Not exaggerating at all lol I'm a coding more than I play. /Bay pretty much runs the server.

You've gotta be stuffting me. Please go make your own CityRPG and then compare your server to mine. While your doing that notice the amount of bugs your server has....

Oh god lol, he is making one, from scratch:http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=213027.0 And ya know what the best part is? It doesnt lag like hell. Your economy thing I'm sure runs on ticks or whatever, causing lag. Dionysus's doesnt. Idk how he's managing this, but he said he was.

Sorry for double posting but your city looks like bad, mostly cause it's duplicated, but one of your idiot admins spammed the place to death with jvs...

And the stats in the right hand corner are really annoying.

he's right, i can't even get out of the spawn room

Lol, yes and it's been fixed.