Author Topic: Good gaming headphones?  (Read 1318 times)

what are some good gaming headphome?
Are the afterglow wired ones good?

I bought some off of eBay for $3. I have had them for about three years with zero problems. Although, I'm not one of those hardcore CoD gamers, so I recommend Turtle Beaches if you play that game, or other fast-paced games like that.

Here's the headset I have: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Packs-Live-Headset-Headphone-With-Microphone-for-XBOX-360-Slim-NEW-US-/370665321036?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item564d5ff24c

I bought some off of eBay for $3. I have had them for about three years with zero problems. Although, I'm not one of those hardcore CoD gamers, so I recommend Turtle Beaches if you play that game, or other fast-paced games like that.
lol

anyways, old headset of 3 years just broke 2 days ago (these) and went out and picked up razer tiamat 2.2's, they're infinitely more comfortable and their mic isn't quiet as stuff.

also raven your headphones look so uncomfortable to wear for an extensive period of time lol

the afterglow doesn't have an adjustable headband, no i wouldn't recommend it.

Beats by Dr. Dre.
PPHHT HAHA

I use Turtle Beach X12's and I've had no problem with them so far, they're very clear and the microphone on them is also very good quality.

comfort > gamer approved or whatever the forget

I use Turtle Beach X12's and I've had no problem with them so far, they're very clear and the microphone on them is also very good quality.
Turtle beach.
LIKE A BOSS!  Yeah those things are the best I've ever used, I love'em.

both beats and turtle beach suck

the afterglow doesn't have an adjustable headband, no i wouldn't recommend it.

So much for the afterglow!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 04:16:04 AM by Darkness ZXW »

comfort > gamer approved or whatever the forget

SteelSeries Siberia V2

though some people debate its comfort, the entirety of Na'Vi's DotA team uses them.

Just your reminder that mic + headphones is a better deal and has better quality than a headset.

Edit: These headphones and this microphone will beat any of the "GAMURRRR APPROVED" stuff Turtle Beach tries to offer you.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 09:16:02 AM by brickybob »

I have a Bluetooth headset that's ok, I can't use it though, because my second USB port is broken.