Author Topic: Client_AlterativeEval [--] Execute larger pieces of code in the console!  (Read 1651 times)

Alright, I get really annoyed when i'm trying to execute some mini script or psuedo-code through the console, and I have a text-limit. I really wanted a way to fix that, but then I saw this mod called Alternative Eval

It would seem that this mod lets you connect to Titan Pad and execute code there. I really liked this mod, but then yesterday, I had the idea of making this mod into a client-side mod. It was fairly easy to do, and it actually works!

tl;dr: execute larger pieces of code in console at a website

Client_AlternativeEval -- All credit goes to infiniteLoop for making the mod!

Description.txt -- Of Server_AlternativeEval
How-To.txt -- Of Server_AlternativeEval

Why would you not just make a script then execute it if it's client-sided?

I guess if you wanted to collaborate?

Could people stop taking useless add-on by other people, adding a small change and posting them?

Could people stop taking useless add-on by other people, adding a small change and posting them?
it's not useless. some other people may get annoyed about the text limit in the console, and sometimes they may just be lazy to make an add-on (which i am too sometimes because if it isn't something I plan on using for more than a day, then i want to use something else).

some other people may want this blocki

it's not useless. some other people may get annoyed about the text limit in the console, and sometimes they may just be lazy to make an add-on (which i am too sometimes because if it isn't something I plan on using for more than a day, then i want to use something else).

some other people may want this blocki
and why don't you just write a file and call exec
where's the sense to copy the text to some titanpad and download that

and why don't you just write a file and call exec
where's the sense to copy the text to some titanpad and download that
oh um wow.. i thought exec was just for updating add-ons.. guess i haven't thought about that. sorry guys. locking