Author Topic: Clan[MotE]  (Read 226324 times)

Osht, the bouncey castle. I made the room in my carrier with the Red Button of Lulz a bouncey castle room once, but figured it was less sutble than being forced through the floor. :) Btw, server is up, to shun all the nooby alternatives.

At that image it looks like LoserHero is horney OH MY LORD!

;]

At that image it looks like LoserHero is horney OH MY LORD!
;]
It's much bigger than last time we saw it!

This is a pic of a build I'm working on currently. It's a WIP, so be gentle.

EDIT: Oh shi... wrong picture. How do I remove it?! Quick, before Barn gets here! :S

Got you!

TheGeek\0 says:
http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=29579.msg437484#msg437484
az - GTAIV: 29.04.08 says:
This is awesome. Are we allowed to pick on him?
TheGeek\0 says:
he got banned, so he's fair game!
Rawr, knock yourself out :D.

Haha, just found this:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 04:53:31 PM by Barnabas »

And the drums of war sound once again...

What's with all the virtual war? In terms of rep, MotE can crush all those new clans, and that's the only way I can see someone raging war over the internet.

Esnake unsheathed and hark! Brandish my broad sword young squire!

Could you add IcyAnimal (ID 705) to the blacklist, please?

Apparently he has been telling people that he built my castle. Yesterday, a random person joined my server, claiming that IcyAnimal built the castle, and a few minutes ago he joined the server himself and started bitching. Quite a loser tit.

I was recently reminded of his wrongdoings and noticed that he has not been added to the blacklist yet. So thar.

You know what's sad? iTaylor is claiming to be in MotE, and when I said she had no proof she said this "Hey pusillanimous individual, Go Ask Randy And Mr. Smash" and then "HaHa".. I find it funny that she thinks it's good retort. And yes, she did make every beginning letter of every word capital. I was also talking to smash while the conversation with the icigarette was going on, so then I asked him, he said no.

Hao2stop the icigarettes from doing these kind of things?

Sort of off topic, but I had to state this, these situations are really annoying and should be delt with.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 01:38:09 AM by L@L@M24 »

iTaylor is General Blockhead.0
Hey does things like this all the time. For about a month he was running around with a <USB tag claiming to have created USB.

This isnt even a war, its just slaughter.

You know what's sad? iTaylor is claiming to be in MotE, and when I said she had no proof she said this "Hey pusillanimous individual, Go Ask Randy And Mr. Smash" and then "HaHa".. I find it funny that she thinks it's good retort. And yes, she did make every beginning letter of every word capital. I was also talking to smash while the conversation with the icigarette was going on, so then I asked him, he said no.

Hao2stop the icigarettes from doing these kind of things?

Sort of off topic, but I had to state this, these situations are really annoying and should be delt with.

It's easiest to just give us their name and ID, they will be blacklisted and that's the end of it. Everyone, or at least everyone should, know to refer to the MotE thread for the list of acknowledged members. After that, if you still feel a sense of justice in you, feel free to ban them from your server too.

Have I missed something, war?