Author Topic: Clan[MotE]  (Read 226308 times)

The only person in the clan is Randy and yet I see so many people with the MotE tag still in their name.

It's hard to let go huh? :p

It's what people who aren't always too embarrassed to admit they had made a mistake do.

Sorry, was that some sort of thinly veiled insult aimed towards me? Because I can do that too!

"I really hope Spation doesn't make it back into MotE because he really degrades the overall quality of the clan with his lack of creativity, impulsive banning and disrespect for most other members of the clan"

Whoops, I guess I'm not too good at that after all.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 01:18:58 PM by Ephialtes »

isn't this just what clans do? fight with each other and make drama?

i don't think I've seen a  clan project or clan DM'ing with other clans, or anything that would need a clan;
being done in blockland for some time now.

Maybe we should do anonymous applications, so that the votes are completely unbiased.

...and disrespect for most other members of the clan"
Specify some to me. Incase you didn't notice the several pages of in-clan arguments I've been asked to sort out. Not to forget how me and everyone in the clan have a great friendship. I really don't see how an outsider can barge in and insult the inner workings of a clan.

Plus, you're right. You can't. I know you joked but you took yourself down with it.

Maybe we should do anonymous applications, so that the votes are completely unbiased.
How would this work? Everyone load their build onto the dedicated, someone saves and reloads them all so his ID is on the bricks? Or someone pools in all the re-applications and they all go into one post?

How would this work? Everyone load their build onto the dedicated, someone saves and reloads them all so his ID is on the bricks? Or someone pools in all the re-applications and they all go into one post?
I could set up a simple uploader script which encrypts the username or something...

Specify some to me. Incase you didn't notice the several pages of in-clan arguments I've been asked to sort out. Not to forget how me and everyone in the clan have a great friendship. I really don't see how an outsider can barge in and insult the inner workings of a clan.

Also notice how just being friends with the members clearly isn't going to guarantee you a place in the clan, And judging by your personality, I'd say you weren't asked to sort those arguments out, since you're doing a pretty good job of starting another one here  :cookieMonster:

I think the only reason you're currently in MotE was because you were nice to Radical at some point. He even offered me a place in MotE based on a revolver fight we had in RTB (without even seeing anything i'd made).
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 01:43:32 PM by Ephialtes »

Geek no want me in clan nemoar? :'(

Also notice how just being friends with the members clearly isn't going to guarantee you a place in the clan...
This statement was made by me when? I've said numerous times on BL that even though my time with MotE was fantastic and I'll miss some of the good times, I'm fine to settle down with Sheep and PPT.

...And judging by your personality, I'd say you weren't asked to sort those arguments out...
If you don't believe me I'll get some chat logs and involved people to show you.

...since you're doing a pretty good job of starting another one here...
I just think you're being out of place. You're making judgements even though you aren't involved. A lot of people just stay out of the topic, even when they have strong thoughts. Does this make me a bad guy that I don't agree with what you're doing? No, I'm not the only one thinking this but you're slithering your way into the hierarchy by being a safety net during the purge. You've succesfully managed to annoy me, maybe you can get your way and knock some people off the mood to re-apply.

...I think the only reason you're currently in MotE was because you were nice to Radical at some point...
I think you shouldn't make such bold assumptions, Radical didn't even recruit me. Warrior51 did.

....He even offered me a place in MotE based on a revolver fight we had in RTB (without even seeing anything i'd made).
Yes, and he's not in power any more. And adding on to statement 2, I was the main one speaking to Radical when this happened. We all had our share but I have to say I did a substantial amount of negotiating to wriggle him free of the position.

The only build you ever made was the siege thingi.

I dont think i will rejoin if we start banning less and being less elitist.

And the benefits of the Purge 2 are instantly clear to us :)

Us? Why does it matter to you when you're not even in the clan.

"Us" refers to everyone who thought the purge was a bad idea.

Anyway, Nice to hear your back on Blockland. I guess it was just too tempting for poor MrPickle. I guess your willpower is about as strong as your programming ability.  :cookieMonster:

I'm not back on Blockland, I'm just posting on the forums because I'm doing something.

And there you go with he repeating yourself again.

Thanks for the hate-spam you left in my thread.

I could set up a simple uploader script which encrypts the username or something...

Then again, at this point most people have already discussed their reapplications, and know what each other are building. I'm not saying that I know what everyone are building - heck, I don't even know how many are planning to reapply at all - but it's not that good an idea, and it shouldn't be needed.

This has gone too far now. All this has become is a constant never ending argument. I saw the potential in the beginning, but now all I see in the future is people being spitefull to eachother.

Look at how many people, once friends, are accusing eachother of nonsense. A few people have got the right idea, the one's that haven't accused anybody of anything, and are staying out of this thread. I guess the overall maturity of the Blockland community is showing these last few days. Hah, I wonder if ol' Badspot has had his share of laughs watching over this.

Well, if Badspot is, then I hope he doeHI BAD SPORT CAN I HAVE ADMIN ON EVRY SERV PLZPLZPLZ