Author Topic: Clan[MotE]  (Read 226342 times)

Once I get some free time, I`ll be making an epic app.
What use will that be? It'll be closed to apps.
Considering that none have posted their reapp, and outside applications are still allowed till the deadline for reapplication, I think I'm safe.

Edit: Suggestions for the server name changer: Martyrs on the Elevator; Making Octigon Typing Machines
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 01:11:20 AM by laremere »

Are apps being accepted? I see yes's and no's

Yes, during the purge period we will be accepting outside applications, and the same rules will apply to them. Also I've clarified in the main post about the deadline; the members will be given a reasonable time to re-apply, and at the end of this period the new rules concerning recruiting will be put into practice.

Since it seems MotE is recovering itself, I will try to join.
Unless if they hate me now.

are we on page 141? lol cool. you should add to requirements
-non ancient computer.
cause ive been to one of your dedis with like 20k bricks(the mountain one with the battle mech thingy and the cool building isnide the mountain) and i was lagging out so much,

YAY! I'm still on theblacklist!!! You kept me on there even though I went five months without playing! I'm even at the top....I'm...so proud!! That deserves a cookie for sure!!! :cookie:

[li]Do not send in a box house, we'll eat you alive.[/li]
Dose a house count as a box house if it has a ramp like roof? instead of just a base plate for a roof (which is obviously a box house)

are we on page 141? lol cool. you should add to requirements
-non ancient computer.
cause ive been to one of your dedis with like 20k bricks(the mountain one with the battle mech thingy and the cool building isnide the mountain) and i was lagging out so much,
lol, you just put a rule on yourself

[li]Do not send in a box house, we'll eat you alive.[/li]
Dose a house count as a box house if it has a ramp like roof? instead of just a base plate for a roof (which is obviously a box house)

Having to ask that question indicates that your application would fail anyway. I can't remember the last time someone succeeded in applying with a house. You need to be innovative, and create something special.

So as to not clog up the Gallery forum with re-applications we ask you to post your re-applications here, in the MotE topic but be kind and use thumbnails.

Mr.Smash's MotE re-application.

I have decided to stay with this clan because it is great. I enjoyed being a part of MotE and what this clan did impressed me greatly. I know things will be different after the purge but hopefully for the better.

I have built this for 3 weeks, it took awhile because i had course work and other things getting in the way, leaving me with only a few hours or non a day.

Brick total: 12041

Click the thumbnails for larger images.

I look forward to your decision.

Wow! Congrats Smash on being the first re-applicant. Let's hope this kicks off a spree of apps.

I love when Smash is being awesome :D

That is awesome. Great job.