Author Topic: Clan[MotE]  (Read 226353 times)

What happened to Randy and TheGeek? I never see them anymore D:

Saving from second page. Somebody besides Smash re apply.

Still here... Not very active on Blockland anymore due to school though.

Still here... Not very active on Blockland anymore due to school though.
Ditto, I've got about a month more of exams.

Hmmm..... Ive been thinking how i could join this because I have good building skills?

Hmmm..... Ive been thinking how i could join this because I have good building skills?

Generally someone who speaks like that does NOT have good building skills. Plus I shouldn't have to remind you that MotE is not accepting outside applications yet.

I thought they said they were.

I thought they said they were.
Same, Im pretty sure they are

The only things being said are rumours. I think it's a pretty safe bet that the clan is going to remain in this state until Randy and TheGeek are done with their business. They're the ones with the power and decisions right now. I mean, look at Smash's app. Sure it's good, and I expect he will get in again, but you don't see it accepted yet do you?

Accept that things are going to be slow for a while at least.

For the last time outside applications are currently being accepted.
Yes, during the purge period we will be accepting outside applications, and the same rules will apply to them. Also I've clarified in the main post about the deadline; the members will be given a reasonable time to re-apply, and at the end of this period the new rules concerning recruiting will be put into practice.

Anyways, glad to see Randy and TheGeek weren't murdered by the onslaught of exams.

Oh I need to get some Taco Bell, I'm off!

Yes, during the purge period we will be accepting outside applications, and the same rules will apply to them. Also I've clarified in the main post about the deadline; the members will be given a reasonable time to re-apply, and at the end of this period the new rules concerning recruiting will be put into practice.

Sure, fine. However my point still stands! It's going to be a very slow process.

Sure, fine. However my point still stands! It's going to be a very slow process.
Here I can help:

/timescale 2

Sarky56 ID 5042 is MotE impostor. Needs a fat ban. Okay, he removed it.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 09:29:14 AM by Barnabas »

I was wondering about this guy named Zink. he has a MotE tag. was he ever in MotE?