Author Topic: Clan[MotE]  (Read 226337 times)

Santa town? All you need is a starry snowy night make-over for slate (calls Ladios)

Sweet and I can totally build a.......oh wait. :[

:P

Geek, I finished the "Class C" rooms and started duplicating them up so I can begin work on "Class B". Small problem though. My build, at a small height, is over 90 000 bricks. Do I really have to completely finish it? I can maybe do the elevator shaft, and other details on the floor I have, but I think that's as far as it's going.

Geek, I finished the "Class C" rooms and started duplicating them up so I can begin work on "Class B". Small problem though. My build, at a small height, is over 90 000 bricks. Do I really have to completely finish it? I can maybe do the elevator shaft, and other details on the floor I have, but I think that's as far as it's going.
How small is small height?

Like over 10 floors I think. Which is small since I wanted 40 floors or so. :cookieMonster:

Umg Epic!

I miss you Skele!

Where'd the MotE server go?

I need to finish that castle damnit. :P

Kinex said something about the nuclear fusion core exploding. He's cleaning up the toxic waste right now.

I swear to Kinex it wasn't me. Even ask Mini.

Seriously it wasnt him! :D

Tell him to fix it quickly. Ive been a whole day without blockland and im getting anxious.

Ok, toxic waste cleaned up. Kinex is showing signs of radiation sickness, but that doesn't matter, the server's back up.

Blacklist: miller (ID: 1282), reason: Creating a server called "(MotE) Monkeys of the Epaulets".

Lol I just made this:

And I was going to report him :D