Author Topic: Clan[MotE]  (Read 226800 times)

Your name has numbers in it.

I'm making the model myself not ripping it from RTB just to let you know.
all i gotta do is get rid of extra polygons and texture it, then patch up the script and I'll give it to you, have TheGeek or MrPickle edit it if you want to

update: well i textured it, and tested the scirpt, only to find out the models a bit too big.. gonna go back to work..
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 02:14:40 PM by zackin5 »

I would like to propose a spread out factory complex, the type is undecided yet.
Personally, I would like to do something related to heavy industry, like a machine factory or a steel mill, but I am glad to hear your ideas as well.
Yes, pure and simply.

I've always wanted to make a foundry.

A blast furnace.
Though once started up, it costs too much to turn it off.

One thing we do need is a water cooler. Or an oil cooler if you prefer.

Blarg, and I recently spent ages on my Chernobyl build. That was a run down factory based map. Although it's really unfinished, I suppose I'd rather create something new.

I don't mean to sound like I'm intruding, but are there any other ideas, just out of curiousity.

Ideas seem to be running pretty simple lately..

Think of something that would be impossible to build. And try and build it :D

Anyways, I've always wanted to see a Russian style built, with the tear drop roof things :P

An underground city could be interesting, maybe even an underwater build lol. Maybe even a city thats designed large enough you can actually have some sweet street races in, think need for speed, then you just set up different pilon Combinations to make different tracks, with secret paths, jumps and such.

I always wondered if someone would build that actual inside of a computer, big enough that a small city could be built inside :P

on a side note, Can anyone build good statues? like large scale. I'm just wondering, cause a statue of liberty, or different roman statues could really add to a modern/roman city style :)

Anyways, I've always wanted to see a Russian style built, with the tear drop roof things :P

An underground city could be interesting, maybe even an underwater build lol. Maybe even a city thats designed large enough you can actually have some sweet street races in, think need for speed, then you just set up different pilon Combinations to make different tracks, with secret paths, jumps and such.

I always wondered if someone would build that actual inside of a computer, big enough that a small city could be built inside :P

on a side note, Can anyone build good statues? like large scale. I'm just wondering, cause a statue of liberty, or different roman statues could really add to a modern/roman city style :)
i like this guy's brain. :)

i like this guy's brain. :)
I like his creativity [/lolpun]

Dandaman has a right for an opinion. Unban him.

download the briefcase here: http://www.mediafire.com/?ehq9jczxtnn it includes the .MS3D if you want to edit the model a bit.
type /breifcase to put it in your left hand

have somebody edit it if you want to

edit: forgot to tell you that theMasterLegoDude? made the script, i just changed a few things
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 11:09:14 AM by zackin5 »

...roman statues...
Like the tower of Pisa, Colosseum and so on?