Author Topic: Clan[MotE]  (Read 224331 times)

I dont think i will rejoin if we start banning less and being less elitist.

And the benefits of the Purge 2 are instantly clear to us :)

Us? Why does it matter to you when you're not even in the clan.

"Us" refers to everyone who thought the purge was a bad idea.

Anyway, Nice to hear your back on Blockland. I guess it was just too tempting for poor MrPickle. I guess your willpower is about as strong as your programming ability.  :cookieMonster:

I have trouble recalling us ever making a DM. Specify.

It was a build above or on the bed in the bedroom map and it was made to look like a giant chain holding it up, and was many different boxes, I can't remember very well it was awhile back.

Does Ronin think everybody has an inferiority complex?

Why does everyone fight over this stuff? Can't we all just be friends. :)

can i hav hug skele/

* Skele hugs Spenny

I have trouble recalling us ever making a DM. Specify.

It was a build above or on the bed in the bedroom map and it was made to look like a giant chain holding it up, and was many different boxes, I can't remember very well it was awhile back.
If I recall correctly that was not a DM. Nor was it that long ago.

Spation, I don't mean to be a jerk, but really, come on.

From an outside perspective, I've seen you at the root of this MotE power struggle. Just because you've been around for a longer time than those new guys, doesn't give you the right to parade around with indefinite authority. Many other MotE's (and former members) I've asked agree with that statement. You are what you hate the most, a overbearing egomaniac with an inferiority complex.

You're tearing MotE by the seams and taking good people down with you.

I won't post here anymore since it falls on deaf ears.

And the prize for the most overdramatic post of the century goes to...

Besides, you've always struck me as being the bane of elitist behavior yourself, especially now when you sit on your high pedestal of self-righteousness with a brightly glowing halo of indescribably vast proportions, and a pine oak shoved so far up your ass it's grinding against your teeth, oozing pharisaical gall out of every opening in your body.

...Azazel!

And the prize for the most Truth bearing post of the century goes to...

Azazel is right, Ronin, you are being a hypocrite about spation being a hypocrite, I know that I can be egotastic too but that just makes it even more full of lols

PS: Mr. Pickle just leave before Ephi destroys you mentally and emotionally :P

I love Ephi, havnt really spoken to him in a while, id rather not bug him while hes busy.

Also, BarnaBabe, you said you miss my lovey avatar, Soo...

Full size image for you! :)

Azazel is right, Ronin, you are being a hypocrite about spation being a hypocrite, I know that I can be egotastic too but that just makes it even more full of lols

Lol.

Unban or add to blacklst pl0x.

In other news today, I'm 17. :D

In other news, I wish you Happy Birthday!

Weren't you called egotastic on the Blockland Central forums aswell Ephi?