Author Topic: Idiots on Steam  (Read 3564 times)

I never directly called anyone a prick.  Also, please use punctuation.  Your post was painful to read without it.
okay im sorry, implying other people are pricks

I never directly called anyone a prick.  Also, please use punctuation.  Your post was painful to read without it.
You're right, You called them a idiot simply because they asked you once and respectfully for something.

So, I'm not allowed to answer the question, then?
not really, no

normally you don't answer someone when they're clearly talking to someone else

You're a cunt, he's a cunt everyone's a cunt.

I like how this topic is topic is turning out.

Not a trade request: Would you sell it if somebody offered cash?
Nope.

You're right, You called them a idiot simply because they asked you once and respectfully for something.

I called them an idiot because they asked for something I told them I would never give them, then insulted me when I said no.

I called them an idiot because they asked for something I told them I would never give them, then insulted me when I said no.
You could have responded in a nice and kind way instead of getting upset over someone insulting you.

You could have responded in a nice and kind way instead of getting upset over someone insulting you.

The way you're putting it, you sound like you think our conversation continued after they insulted me.  They got mad because I said no, then insulted me and left, end of story.  I didn't contact them afterwards.

The way you're putting it, you sound like you think our conversation continued after they insulted me.  They got mad because I said no, then insulted me and left, end of story.  I didn't contact them afterwards.
no, the way hes putting it suonds like hes saying you got angry after you were a prick to someone and made a topic about it.

The way you're putting it, you sound like you think our conversation continued after they insulted me.  They got mad because I said no, then insulted me and left, end of story.  I didn't contact them afterwards.
You could have respond kindly and respectfully to them before the conversation ended.

i threw most of my valuable and rare tf2 items onto my alt steam so that i don't have to deal with TF2 freaks.

usually I just say "no" and ignore whatever the person says next