Author Topic: Just seen Breaking Dawn pt. 2  (Read 1459 times)

well when you make stuff from stuff, you get stuff.

What's with books being split into two movies, recently?

this is why I watched Hunger Games instead of Harry Potter or Twilight

this is why I watched Hunger Games instead of Harry Potter or Twilight

Harry Potter was good for the first two movies. The third movie on was crap.

Wow, that's tragically early in the series. Take the best book and make it into the worst movie.

7th Harry Potter book has so much stuff in it, it needed to be. Twilight copied Harry Potter and just made two movies to make more money. Hobbit doesn't need three movies but I guess to explain it and give the full experience, more movies are better. Plus it's Lord of the Rings so who cares.

At least the producers for the Hunger Games are sticking to the "1 movie per 1 book" rule.
They're already working on Catching Fire. Jennifer Lawrence (actor of Katniss Everdeen) started in September this year I think.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 05:16:09 PM by TheChaosCarrier »

i also saw the film and let me just make a note that OP is clearly bandwagoning. like, trying ridiculously hard. Kristin Stewart was not emotionless, her acting was pretty well done. sorry to disappoint, but her head remained in tact. sorry.

overall, was actually really well made. whatever, call me gay lol

Isn't there a part where Jacob falls in love with Bellas unborn baby or something and then Jacob rips it out of Bellas stomach? At least, that's what I heard.
he falls in love with her, yeh. when shes an adult. but wtf ripping it out her stomach? no
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 05:36:10 PM by Big Brother »

i also saw the film and let me just make a note that OP is clearly bandwagonning. like, trying ridiculously hard. kristin stewart was not emotionless, her acting was pretty well done. sorry to dissapoint, but her head remained in tact. sorry.

overall, was actually really well made. whatever, call me gay lol

How was that bandwagonning? I was over-exaggerating. She was pretty flat in the movie.

more money

How was that bandwagonning? I was over-exaggerating. She was pretty flat in the movie.
its blatant bandwagonning because you seem to think that dissing her facial expression will help you fit in

i dont even know if you're just being really pessimistic purposefully about the entire film, seems like it

its blatant bandwagonning because you seem to think that dissing her facial expression will help you fit in

i dont even know if you're just being really pessimistic about the entire film, seems like it

It's my way of saying that the movie wasn't good.

It's Twilight, it's going to be gay.

Let's see, Edwardo paterino was a gay female hand model

and that gayston strewfart was a nobody.

taylor latugner is probably paid to take his shirt off

i think he's on steroids.

It's Twilight, it's going to be gay.

Let's see, Edwardo paterino was a gay female hand model

and that gayston strewfart was a nobody.

i think he's on steroids.

I don't know why but this made me laugh so hard.

oh nah he obviously acts for free