Good Mouse + Keyboard Under 30$

Author Topic: Good Mouse + Keyboard Under 30$  (Read 2134 times)

All you need is nokia MX518.

MX518 son.

i just use the microsoft usb keyboard which is pretty suitable for playing games

Yea I've had this logitech mx510 for 8 years and I will never get rid of it DO YOU HEAR ME NEVER DONT EVEN TOUCH IT NEEEEVER. I also use DYNEX keyboards they are like $8 and I wouldn't say they are mechnical keys but they are hard and make the clicky sound so I like them.
Keys
Are always mechanical
Wat

Keys
Are always mechanical
Wat

A mechanical keyboards use actual switches under each key. There is quite a noticeable difference.

Trust me, you're better off saving up 60$ then buying a mouse.  A little more money goes a long way.

Keys
Are always mechanical
Wat

this is the second time i've seen you talking about computer related stuff that you have no clue what you're talking about
stahp it

lol no
Can you explain to me? I'm not a mouse technician. I know there's different ones like RF, Bluetooth and stuff but I don't really see the difference apart from the prices.

Can you explain to me? I'm not a mouse technician. I know there's different ones like RF, Bluetooth and stuff but I don't really see the difference apart from the prices.
Rules of life

Everything can be made of better, more expensive parts
Something made by a better brand is normally better
there is nothing quality for $5

Rules of mouses

Bluetooth or wireless mouses are bad
Old mouse designs are bad

One obvious difference is DPI - dots per inch. It measures how accurate your mouse is. There's also a great difference in build quality. Most cheap mice feel really cheap as well. And don't buy a wireless mouse if you plan on using it for gaming. Too much information loss, making the mouse less accurate.  

Rules of life

there is nothing quality for $5

Depends on the general market price of the item you're looking at. You can get damn good bread for $5. A single razor blade costing $5 is probably also quite good quality :P
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 10:20:30 AM by King Leo »