Author Topic: Happy Black Friday Blockland!  (Read 1819 times)

What if a football team showed up at a mall, gear and all, and shoved through everybody :3

:cookieMonster:

(sorry for double post)

I do believe I heard a woman, to get to the front of a line, pepper sprayed the crowd.  :panda:
Yes except
like every year people get trampled and die
it's like some kind of loving mosh pit but with doors instead of a stage

What I'm getting is online, and it's not available for store pickup, so I'm having it delivered :c It's supposed to get here by next Saturday.

Im buying presents and makeup and candles and clothes and more makeup and  I realllllly want to see if  I can get a good deal on a silent hill or resident evil game. If not I might get mirrors edge. My parents wont let me play M rated games though ;_ ; ill have to be sneaky

Im buying presents and makeup and candles and clothes and more makeup and  I realllllly want to see if  I can get a good deal on a silent hill or resident evil game. If not I might get mirrors edge. My parents wont let me play M rated games though ;_ ; ill have to be sneaky
*covers rating with finger* No mom I swear it's E. C:

OT: I'm probably going to old navy with friends.

Gonna go buy a TV at costco and a machete at Walmart.

Gonna go buy a TV at costco and a machete at Walmart.

buy the machete first, it'll probably help you with the crowds

gonna go to woodfield mall with a couple of friends in a few hours

this is gonna be horrible :u

I do believe I heard a woman, to get to the front of a line, pepper sprayed the crowd.  :panda:
I remember seeing a news report that one woman beat another one for some paper towels, and that somebody was shot in a parking lot for his groceries.
No wonder they call it "Black Friday"

i hate b lack friday sometimes.
seriously, this christmas we're getting me, my mom, and my brother computers, they're getting laptops and im getting a desktop, and mine is custom while they'res are from aarons.

loving custom god damn it.

w00t, I bought myself MW3 as a present, Wallmart was having a sale, got it new for $25