My cat just died.

Author Topic: My cat just died.  (Read 1674 times)

My dear cat, Sigge (Swedish name), disappeared two days ago. Today, when I got home from school, my family was sitting in the living room with the cat in the middle, just lying there on the floor. He was alive, but we couldn't make eye contact and he made some odd wheezing noises. My brother, who came home from school before me, had found him near the road where I live. He was very weak and my brother had to carry him home. He hadn't eaten very much in the last few months and he'd become very thin, so we knew this would come eventually.

Dad just drove away to have him killed. Mom's going to call my oldest brother, who's in college in another part of the country, tomorrow and tell him about it.

He was 12 years old.

Rest in peace, little buddy.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 02:38:37 PM by Flubbman »

He lived a long life, be grateful for that. Im sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your lost, buddy :(

Oh god. Sorry for the loss.
i know how you feel when my dog died this year ;_;

:C im sorry bro

we're here if you need us

I love cats and its really sad to see one go.
Sorry about your loss dude.

12 years is a long time for a cat. At least you got to enjoy that length of time with him.

I'm truly sorry for your loss.

Sorry, I know how it feels. One of my cats went out one day and never came back, he was 5 or 6. Same with another one, but I'm pretty sure he went out to pass in the "wild," since he was 17 years old.

Sorry, I know how it feels. One of my cats went out one day and never came back, he was 5 or 6. Same with another one, but I'm pretty sure he went out to pass in the "wild," since he was 17 years old.
Sorry for your loss too.

WHY ARE ALL MY KITTIES DYING?

Sorry, bro. He lived a good happy life, I bet.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 10:47:41 AM by Skunkman »

neeeeeej
RIP SIGGE
du är swag