Davidosss2003's Exploding Platforms DM - Abusive host and cheatable build

Author Topic: Davidosss2003's Exploding Platforms DM - Abusive host and cheatable build  (Read 5362 times)

So, I was just looking around for fun Blockland servers and I come across this Exploding Platforms DM. I join, and when I see the innovative spawn, I was stocked! There were teleports to different sides of the arena, indicators to show what spawn was blown up... wait what? You can blow up spawns? A little abusive but not abandoning all hope. When I got teleported into the game however, the host was outside the minigame building a staircase to a platform off the arena that couldn't be destroyed since it was outside the minigame. What a slap in the face for a server with such potential. Here is what else happened at this "server".

A picture of the spawn, which I thought was pretty cool.

Here is a picture of one of the host's "builds" that you could easily cheat on.

King Amazing starts to spam nonsensical gibberish, which the host didn't do crap about.

Another picture of his "build."

The host then starts to tell people to get out of his build. Then why did you build it?

Another picture of him telling people to abandon his build.

...You are NOT serious.

The players and I finally discover why he built the staircase and small room. He wrenched in a Rocket Launcher and started blowing up every platform in the game!

Another picture of him blowing up the platforms and killing everyone.

Oh great, another spammer the host doesn't give a damn about.

Host again building in an abusive way.

...And the spam continues.

Where's a ban when you need one?

...And he's STILL going...

Oh look. Another loving abusive build.

Then EVERYONE goes on the build and the server is literally ruined at that point, well wait, my mistake! It was ruined from the start!

At this point, I wanted to get that host to stop cheating. So, first I asked him if he could remove the build.

Oh, no.

Trying again...

But then:

Good Lord, lol.

At this point, I'm starting to get tired of the server. I tried asking one more time.

Of course, you can guess what happened next.

Honestly, what the forget was that. The host ignored all the cheaters and spammers, built cheatable builds and abused his admin powers while banning me for just trying to ask for that build to be removed. I suggest you avoid this server at all costs.

You're saxophone/scratchtheepicspacedude? I thought you were supersylox for some reason.

You're saxophone/scratchtheepicspacedude? I thought you were supersylox for some reason.
Oh god lol.

no wait that's lordoftheunclean

no wait that's lordoftheunclean
Oh that's who LordOfTheUnclean is. I was wondering that.

He seems like a right arsehole

I had him as a friend on RTB.

He started telling me in This Terrible Grammar to join his server.
When I refused and asked him to stop Typing Like That, he goes all caps on me and threatens to block me.
Guess what happens next?

I block him and de-friend him.

I was surprised I actually saw drama of his server.

You wound me, Yosher.

What were you stocked up on?
Nah, I just liked the look of the Spawn. First impression.

Anyways, not trying to go off topic. He seems like a really abusive host indeed.

The new spawn area is an update to prevent campers.

He seems like a real douche.

/support

what he's saying is excited 'stocked' is spelled stoked

but yes, he might've thought he was adding a challenge factor but he was definitely being a douche.