Author Topic: Looking for games with lots of customization  (Read 692 times)

Hey, guys, I'm looking for a game that's got metric forgettons of customization in it. Something that lets you design and build stuff from scratch, a bit like Spore, but going to an even deeper level of customizing, like Dead Space 3's weapon crafting, but more than just weapons. Is there any games like that out there that aren't ASCII?

Little Big Planet 1 and 2
3d Dot Game Heroes ( Allows you to have a custom hero )
Saints Row 3
ect

Saints Row 3
ect
Saints Row 3
ect
SR3; you don't really get to customize the gigantic buildings you get, you just get them level 1, 2, and 3

Little Big Planet; I'm not really a fan of designing platformers

3d Dot Game Heroes; does it let you make your own weapons & build towns?

Uhh, Minecraft and Terraria.

SR3; you don't really get to customize the gigantic buildings you get, you just get them level 1, 2, and 3

Little Big Planet; I'm not really a fan of designing platformers

3d Dot Game Heroes; does it let you make your own weapons & build towns?
asdf

Little bid planet 2 you can make any kind of game and in lbp karting you can make huge maps.

3d DGH - nope

Uhh, Minecraft and Terraria.
Minecraft lets you do whatever you want with your world, but you can't design hellish armor that radiates fire or make a halberd that fires lightning bolts. Terraria has the same problem.

asdf

Little bid planet 2 you can make any kind of game and in lbp karting you can make huge maps.

3d DGH - nope
little big planet lets you make RPGs and hack 'n slashes?

Sims 3?
Sims 3 is a great game, but I'm talking tactical games that involve combat and designing weapons and stuff

Starbound, for example, seems to have what I want. Problem is, its not going to be out for a good while so I need something to satiate my creativity in the meantime.

Minecraft lets you do whatever you want with your world, but you can't design hellish armor that radiates fire or make a halberd that fires lightning bolts. Terraria has the same problem.
little big planet lets you make RPGs and hack 'n slashes?
Sims 3 is a great game, but I'm talking tactical games that involve combat and designing weapons and stuff

Starbound, for example, seems to have what I want. Problem is, its not going to be out for a good while so I need something to satiate my creativity in the meantime.
Yes, it takes a little learning on how the stuff works but you can make anything you want.

I like making bomb survivals and i have a story-like thing with a bit of terrible voice acting coming out soon.

If you have a mic you can make your sackperson talk and bots. It's pretty cool.

a game called "scripting language"

you can really make any weapon that you can imagine, any character, and any universe. it's all up to you.