Author Topic: Nymph's Territory TDM  (Read 2223 times)

Hosted with RTB Hosting
This is a Mini-game created by Nymph with some additional Add-ons from Wound used in the server. The goal of the TDM is to capture 3 main points that are spread out across a wide stretch of land, and control them for 5 minutes. Using H&K weapons you can choose from an assortment of classes and vehicles to use. (more later)
Server managed by Wound.

*To report a player use this cool thinger by Wound: http://www.garpch.net/nymphs-tdm-report-fillout.html
*Grapch website: http://www.garpch.net/nymphs-server.html
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 09:04:09 PM by Nymph »

you weren't kidding about it being damn large

don't use cube barriers and it would be better. replace them with a simple slope down to the ground and let people walk out of the map if they want to; its not like there's anything there for them to do.

as for the center of the map (which i assume is the stuff shown in the second pic) it looks pretty sparse and nonforgiving, since there's pretty much 0 cover and no terrain
try making shaped flat terrain so its not so basic and impossible to find cover. if you don't know what I mean check up the terrain guide, under brickscape flat terrain

you weren't kidding about it being damn large

don't use cube barriers and it would be better. replace them with a simple slope down to the ground and let people walk out of the map if they want to; its not like there's anything there for them to do.

as for the center of the map (which i assume is the stuff shown in the second pic) it looks pretty sparse and nonforgiving, since there's pretty much 0 cover and no terrain
try making shaped flat terrain so its not so basic and impossible to find cover. if you don't know what I mean check up the terrain guide, under brickscape flat terrain
When did i tell you it was going to be large? i don't seem to remember.

btw thanks for the feedback, and about the block barriers, people don't seem to realize they don't kill anymore lol

This is really loving fun

Played on this two days ago, really fun game-play and hard to get bored of.

This is really loving fun

I played yesterday, was alot of fun, but maybe some more classes please.

I played yesterday, was alot of fun, but maybe some more classes please.
i plan on it, maybe a medic class or...

i plan on it, maybe a medic class or...
Instead of a Medic class, do a Support class. It should carry something to heal people with and a Pipe Wrench for repairing vehicles.

Very nice server, I love how big it is.

Could I ask what font that is in the logo?

When did i tell you it was going to be large? i don't seem to remember.

wide stretch of land
That gave it away for me...

Looked on dashboard and saw that both players and bricks had a sudden Drop, looked farther and found that wound forgeted things up lol. Oh we'll, the server will be back up tomorrow with a few small updates like the turrets and vehicles resetting colors when the capture point is taken, and I may add a few more classes/ change shotguns

Bump; the server will be coming on in a sec