Towering Terrace DM

Author Topic: Towering Terrace DM  (Read 3051 times)

sequel to Sunsoaked Sanctuary

i tried to make a 'good' final destination map. (it didn't work out, cause it's not totally flat)

it's not really completely boring; there's a centerpiece with a Triple Ammo pickup, and some of the islands are reachable if you manage to get kicked clear across the map, but for the most part the fighting takes place on the central 'hub' island.

i don't like it's name. i might come up with something else someday.

like sunsoaked sanctuary, it plays like a smash bros map- especially the way i had it hooked it up. players play with shields- regenerating, of course- equal to 4x their normal amount of health, with no 'rollover' damage between the shields and the player's health. extremely chaotic; very fast paced.

played with 1 life per player, with a 5 second countdown (courtesy of the new Slayer build). also, lots of energy weapons; spinfusors in particular. lots of skill is involved, which is neat; didn't think blockland could adapt to something like that, much less could carry it in the first place. i was wrong.

also, i was thinking of seaside hill and ricco harbor the entire time i was making this. could you tell?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 02:39:43 AM by Bushido »

Sweet.

Any chance of giving out link to download?

If it had pyramids, sand and more Egypt themed objects it'd look a lot like dry lagoon or wild canyon.

the only issue I see with this is Bushido winning every round.

10/10 cannot fathom how good your mix of terrain and building is

the only issue I see with this is Bushido winning every round.
har

I love this so much
also there's little hiding places right off the corner edges.

It has this cool style that you don't see that much.
I like it.

Reminds me of Colombia, from Bioshock: Infinite. Looks  good!

best palm trees ive seen

pretty
reminds me of Sky Sanctuary Zone