Author Topic: Youtube is complete and utter stuff nowadays.  (Read 1596 times)

People keep saying stuff about the new look that google updates every couple of months.
I honestly think its a huge improvement over the years, I think youtube looks better than ever before, colors match and you can actually read someones chanel instead of being bombarded with same color text and unfitting eyebleeding colors.

However if there one thing that pisses me off its the loving scammers that post randomly on videos.

They usually say something like this:
They are annoying as forget, I have talking with one and they ended up saying that they don't know what the forget happened and apparently they where very sorry and they think they where hacked.
I agree, the format is waaay better than it used to be. It's really easy to navigate the website now.

However if there one thing that pisses me off its the loving scammers that post randomly on videos.

They usually say something like this:
They are annoying as forget, I have talking with one and they ended up saying that they don't know what the forget happened and apparently they where very sorry and they think they where hacked.
If you get your Youtube account hacked you probably are too dumb to use it properly to begin with.

If you get your Youtube account hacked you probably are too dumb to use it properly to begin with.
68% of Young Teenage Girls apparently are.

They would do anything for a iPhone or any idevice these days.

you go on youtube to watch videos, not read comments. youtube is perfectly fine.