Author Topic: What is your favorite memory of the community or game?  (Read 2291 times)

Recently, after being frustrated with some complex add_on-filled TDM or something, I was looking at the server list for something new, and found a family Rp. I hadn't been on one in a long time, and joined. No add_ons, the "house" was the mansion demo build, and all of the players were 32k or newer. I decided to stay, and had a wonderful time. There's something really nice about just building with the standard bricks, watching people "amazed" by your "talent" at it, and just enjoying your time. It was simple, and I loved it.

Yes. There are really good servers out there held by new people. I remember something Jeep used to host, when I first met him, and we became friends which lead to a great friendship, later to be crumbled by one of his other friends and gain of an ego. It was called 'Town RP' and it was like one interstate and people settle along it, it was so fun, I made a military base that had like, walkways over the roads, and he let me temporarily block off the road for 'under construction' RP gig. It was a great time, I think I still even have the save of it, it was back in terrains and interiors, can't remember the name of the map, but it was set in a desert and it spawned you at a sign that had a little scavenger hunt on the back of it, I remember it having a UFO and a --i think-- picture of Squideey. I wonder what happened to the old Jeep, used to be a great friend.

When I just brought the game and I joined wizzards dogfight

used to be a wonderful server, then he modernized it

;_;
memories
"LOL THIS GRENADE IS A BIG GREEN HAMMER
IM THROWING TINY CREEPERS AT POEPLE LOL"

One guy: Chesse20

didnt chesse20 spam the drama board?

OT: i remmber when popmaker made good minecraft playertypes

;_;
memories
"LOL THIS GRENADE IS A BIG GREEN HAMMER
IM THROWING TINY CREEPERS AT POEPLE LOL"

what

the mustve been after the time i speak of

didnt chesse20 spam the drama board?

he spammed all the boards, covering 2+ pages of the drama board with stuff topics

AoT boards actually got a lot of traffic that day lol

he spammed all the boards, covering 2+ pages of the drama board with stuff topics

loling@smf1

Yes. There are really good servers out there held by new people. I remember something Jeep used to host, when I first met him, and we became friends which lead to a great friendship, later to be crumbled by one of his other friends and gain of an ego. It was called 'Town RP' and it was like one interstate and people settle along it, it was so fun, I made a military base that had like, walkways over the roads, and he let me temporarily block off the road for 'under construction' RP gig. It was a great time, I think I still even have the save of it, it was back in terrains and interiors, can't remember the name of the map, but it was set in a desert and it spawned you at a sign that had a little scavenger hunt on the back of it, I remember it having a UFO and a --i think-- picture of Squideey. I wonder what happened to the old Jeep, used to be a great friend.

I remember that map. I used to do the same thing! Then, we would set off in a BlackHawk helicopter to find the big ramp!

Me, Aware, and some else named Wulf all played at 7 PM till like 3 in the morning. Probably the night I got a lot more close to the two and probably if that night never happened HP wouldn't exist. That or spending endless hours working on a RPG with aware. fun times.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 08:57:35 PM by Ghille »

Wink's City RPG when Furdle was hiding in his house and 15 cops were surrounding it, that was good.

Dread's Fortwars Server

I got bored, so I got a grapple rope and spun around Dread's fort while he was building it

Good times

The one with the curly tail.