Author Topic: What is your favorite memory of the community or game?  (Read 2289 times)

My old server. Like, when I first started hosting. Man, good times. Most of the people that played either quit or I haven't talked to in a long time.

When I joined my first ever Blockland server and made a stuffty red brick house just to have the host named "General Jake" or something like that come over, cuss me out, dye it rainbow then delete it all.

It was that one terrain map called "New York".

It would have to be playing on tangos family roleplay and jorgurs dogfight, Those are absolutely two wonderful servers that offer plenty of good memories of playing ingame, I enjoyed working on my building skills on tango's server it was absolutely fun and on both servers there was plenty of interesting and fun adventures.

My favorite memory was right after i bought the game i would go on wizards dogfight and i sucked at driving planes so i would practically knock off almost all the planes on my teams boat...Good times

In all of my time playing Blockland, it has to be Wicked's CityRPG. So many memories, tons of fun, his edit of Iban's mod was wonderful. He was hosting when Diggy started to come back, but then decided to once again fade away.

Wicked's servers were so fun.

The very first trench tdm I went to.
Which also happened to be the first server i ever visited when i bought the game.

The very first trench tdm I went to.
Which also happened to be the first server i ever visited when i bought the game.

I know Xalos hosted some wonderful ones when he was a little less of an starfish.