CRP

Author Topic: CRP  (Read 18298 times)

All drug mods are stuff. Why do you even CONSIDER making them??
:(

I have a suggestion.

To make it so the drugs aren't pointless to buy, you should make it so you can get addicted to them. What I mean is when you have taken drugs for a certain amount of times, and then suddenly stop taking them, your player goes through withdrawal. The 'withdrawal' could be:

>Your player's speed decreases (this can include jump height)
>Your hunger decreases quicker (your hunger bar goes down 2, maybe even 3, when you haven't had drugs in a while)

These are just two examples, though. Whatever you choose to be the withdrawal symptom, it needs to be something that will actually make a player have to buy more drugs. When the player starts going through withdrawal, it needs to affect them negatively enough to where they need to get more drugs.

Hopefully this hasn't been suggested yet because I haven't read all of the posts.

Why are you all so obsessed with drugs? Lol.

I have a suggestion.

To make it so the drugs aren't pointless to buy, you should make it so you can get addicted to them. What I mean is when you have taken drugs for a certain amount of times, and then suddenly stop taking them, your player goes through withdrawal. The 'withdrawal' could be:

>Your hunger decreases quicker (your hunger bar goes down 2, maybe even 3, when you haven't had drugs in a while)

These are just two examples, though. Whatever you choose to be the withdrawal symptom, it needs to be something that will actually make a player have to buy more drugs. When the player starts going through withdrawal, it needs to affect them negatively enough to where they need to get more drugs.

Hopefully this hasn't been suggested yet because I haven't read all of the posts.

Great idea. Though, improving drugs isn't my top priority at the moment.

I have a suggestion.

but what would make players take the drugs in the first place? you should make the drugs add a small boost in like strength or speed.

i don't get credit 4 taser? :(

but what would make players take the drugs in the first place? you should make the drugs add a small boost in like strength or speed.
I agree that it should do something to the player, but I don't think it should be a huge benefit to them. When you take drugs in real life for the first time, it's mainly to see what happens (what it feels like). I think enough players, if not told of its effects, would take them the first time to just experiment. I wouldn't want every player taking drugs just because it has a big benefit to them.

This could also allow for drug dealers to reel in customers and get them addicted to it. If they don't tell them that they will get addicted, then they will get a new customer who will come back for more.

This also gives me the idea of a drug dealer job (if there isn't one already). They get experience from selling drugs to people. I wouldn't allow them to get experience from selling it to the drug brick, but that's your choice. They get a discount on planting drug bricks. The more experience they have, the more drugs they get from each plant and so on.

For me it's not the drug part it could be a money printer but getting money other ways then just your paycheck is fun.

I agree that it should do something to the player, but I don't think it should be a huge benefit to them. When you take drugs in real life for the first time, it's mainly to see what happens (what it feels like). I think enough players, if not told of its effects, would take them the first time to just experiment. I wouldn't want every player taking drugs just because it has a big benefit to them.

This could also allow for drug dealers to reel in customers and get them addicted to it. If they don't tell them that they will get addicted, then they will get a new customer who will come back for more.

This also gives me the idea of a drug dealer job (if there isn't one already). They get experience from selling drugs to people. I wouldn't allow them to get experience from selling it to the drug brick, but that's your choice. They get a discount on planting drug bricks. The more experience they have, the more drugs they get from each plant and so on.
Drugs won't just have positive side effects but also negative side effects (of course).
Like 50% faster move speed but 50% less health, 40% higher health but 40% slower move speed, etc.

Drugs won't just have positive side effects but also negative side effects (of course).
Like 50% faster move speed but 50% less health, 40% higher health but 40% slower move speed, etc.
Yeah, but they need to get addicted to it, too.

I think half of young people are obsessed with drugs.

I think half of young people are obsessed with drugs.

i feel im like the only one in my school who hasnt messed with drugs