Author Topic: CRP  (Read 18316 times)

Seriously, this mod just seems like another of those CityRPG edits. I expected you'd think out of the box and not steal the features of Iban's stufftyRPG, but it seems like you just built upon it, which is really bad.
I didn't want to alienate players with a mod they are completely unfamiliar with. This fixes all major features with Iban's mod and builds upon them greatly. If there's one thing I've learned after playing Blockland for 4 years it's Blockland players hate change.

I didn't want to alienate players with a mod they are completely unfamiliar with. This fixes all major features with Iban's mod and builds upon them greatly. If there's one thing I've learned after playing Blockland for 4 years it's Blockland players hate change.
Problem is, it still seems like it will have the same major problems from Iban's CityRPG, maybe even create some more issues.
I don't know how this mod will actually turn out so I can't say for sure if it's good or bad, but if you call it City RP, you really should add a little more RP and realism to it.
Killing a person for a minor crime should get you wanted and eventually arrested. In minor to medium crimes, you'd need police assistance, but in major crimes like serious injury or even attempted murder, you can either run away and wait for the police to arrive or attempt to protect your own life by killing the attacker.

Seriously though, I've yet to see a City Roleplay mod with a bigger emphasis on Roleplay.

also what's up with that "blockland players hate change"
I mean srs. It can be said about entire humanity.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 06:03:19 AM by Crystalwarrior »

What will be changed in the final release?

What will be changed in the final release?
There will be no final release or release for that matter.