DJ Rec, going to move to Germany and kill me!

Author Topic: DJ Rec, going to move to Germany and kill me!  (Read 2109 times)

For the record, DJ is a stuck up black kid who can't take a joke and happens to be like 12 years old.

Jesus I hope Im thinking of the same person

For the record, DJ is a stuck up black kid who can't take a joke and happens to be like 12 years old.

Jesus I hope Im thinking of the same person
Sounds about right.

Sounds about right.

Just double checked, same person. He's friends with one of my loose friends, and whenever she sucks me into a group kik convo he's really pissy and can't take any kind of joke at all... This drama almost does t surprise me, considering how aggressive he sometimes gets with me

Just double checked, same person. He's friends with one of my loose friends, and whenever she sucks me into a group kik convo he's really pissy and can't take any kind of joke at all... This drama almost does t surprise me, considering how aggressive he sometimes gets with me

Why am I not surprised?

DJ is just a bad admin in my experience.

He just sits back and lets people do whatever they want, and when someone says somthing... /OP Happens.

Hi grassy

Overall DJ isn't a bad guy per se, he just isn't a social butterfly nor a overseer (good song)

Hi grassy

Overall DJ isn't a bad guy per se, he just isn't a social butterfly nor a overseer (good song)
Y u cal me grasy repot!!1!111!!!!

Imo hes a bad admin, he can be cool at times tho.

He's a loving bitch with a damaged brain.

Was this bump necessary? I think not.

Big red text of stupid. Perfect  :cookieMonster:

No but really, Reported for stuff post.