Poll

Do yout think Blockland is a copy of Minecraft and Roblox?

Yes
Just Minecraft
Just Roblox
No

Author Topic: Blockland - A Copy of Minecraft and Roblox? If you think so...YOU'RE STUPID!  (Read 13593 times)

- Blockland has an event system, Minecraft is "powered by redstone" and Roblox does NOTHING!

Roblox uses proper scripting with Lua.

There's really not a whole lot to discuss about this. Anyone that thinks Blockland copied either Minecraft or Roblox is braindead and shouldn't be on the internet

Aaand headshot throught the topic.

But still, yeah. It's pretty pointless to discuss and argue something that is well... pointless.

Roblox uses proper scripting with Lua.
Being proper isn't fun.

Lua is terrible a horrible, unoptimized piece of stuff
Fix'd

I was about to go ham
OQFHBLQWfhniq
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN???

I have never heard that phrase until this year, and I can't figure out if it's a good thing or a bad thing to go ham.
Someone, please tell me

OQFHBLQWfhniq
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN???

I have never heard that phrase until this year, and I can't figure out if it's a good thing or a bad thing to go ham.
Someone, please tell me
Probably a bad thing.

I play all 3 and I'm still not this stupid.
Blockland - 2003
Roblox - 2006
Minecraft - 2009

Are you calling me stupid?
I know what years they came out.  Blockland came out in 2004, I don't know where you got 2003.  But thanks for correcting Roblox.

Aaand headshot throught the topic.

But still, yeah. It's pretty pointless to discuss and argue something that is well... pointless.
Again, I might move this topic to the Minecraft Forums where it will be more useful.

Clone2 is pretty much hating on minecraft and roblox simply cause its different from blockland.
I'm not hating on Minecraft and Roblox.  I love Blockland and Minecraft equally.  Roblox is the on I hate.  But, I tried as much as possible not to suggest that in the topic.

Lua is terrible
Opinionated
Fix'd
Uninformed

Lua is pretty much as fast as interpreted languages get, there ain't nothing wrong with it. The only legitimate issue you can call that makes it "bad" as opposed to "lacking x feature that only one or two other languages have anyway" is the syntax.

Again, I might move this topic to the Minecraft Forums where it will be more useful.
This topic would never be useful. On these forums, everyone will vouch for Blockland. On the Minecraft forums, everyone will vouch for Minecraft. On the Roblox forums, you'll be banned and the topic will be deleted.
Anyone who even considers one being a clone of the other is handicapped. They all have their differences and it depends what you want from them.

Just look at it... LOOK AT THE DAMN TITLES! Oh god...

Are you calling me stupid?
I know what years they came out.  Blockland came out in 2004, I don't know where you got 2003.
v0002

Blockland used to have living creatures that had AI (bot events, now broke) now we still have creatures, just ai less.

All of the ai'd creatures left are, Armyunit's bug mod(s) Hostile Ai's from RTB And Etc Ai i don't know.

Bot events aren't broken dammit, why does everybody get this wrong. It's just been CRC'd, you can still use it.