Am I the only one who doesn't want Blockland to be on Steam?

Poll

DO you want Blockland to be on Steam?

Yes.
No.
Don't really care.

Author Topic: Am I the only one who doesn't want Blockland to be on Steam?  (Read 1034 times)

Think about it, if Blockland gets on Steam, more noobs will get on. We already have many noobs infesting our servers, but Steam has many young users.

Also, if Steam lets Blockland on, there will be more and more servers and your-already-popular server will only have 2 or less people on it.

There are a lot of competition for server popularity right now, and it will be VERY TOUGH when Steam has Blockland.

In my opinion, I don't want Blockland to be on Steam.

"waah waah i don't want steam users in my circlejerk"

The community literally cannot get any worse for it. You and yours are proof.

I don't want Blockland and stream just because of the newbies, and we would have a lot of crappy no one will go on servers, so I think if we get on stream it will be a lot worst then what it already is.

I don't want Blockland and stream just because of the newbies, and we would have a lot of crappy no one will go on servers, so I think if we get on stream it will be a lot worst then what it already is.
That's not entirely true, We would get noobs and a lot of good gamers.

If you don't want Blockland on Steam, it clearly means that you don't want the community to be bigger.  Blockland isn't too famous right now.  We need more players.

Notice how the new and barely assimilated (if that) forum members are the ones most worried about "noob"

The steam community is probably much more mature than our current one. Also it's steam no stream.

We were all noobs before...
Also, they learn, that keeps the game alive.

Check my signature. I think it would get Badspot more money==more updates. See? Its a win/win situation.

Think about it, if Blockland gets on Steam, more noobs will get on.

See this is why the majority of people don't mind it, because they're not as close-minded as you and don't have ridiculous reasons like you for it to not be on Steam.

This is the most pathetic excuse for it to not be on Steam. It's like you completely forgot at one point that you were new to the game. Here's to hoping you get phased out of the community when we get a bunch of new people.

OP, I seriously hope you're kidding.

Now we're needing them noobs.
It's BLvsRB 2013
War starts soon...

OP is selfish for not wanting Badspot to actually MAKE money...

Okay. Considering you ARE a noob, because you ask other people to build for your servers, the other way around. If Blockland gets on Steam, more mature players will join, in my point of view.