Rape Mod v1.2 - You can't hurt me. Why? I'm failed on RTB!

Poll

Best Add-On 2012?

Yes
67 (56.8%)
No
51 (43.2%)

Total Members Voted: 118

Author Topic: Rape Mod v1.2 - You can't hurt me. Why? I'm failed on RTB!  (Read 54845 times)

I don't get it.
We have bongs, gore mods, snakees, all sorts of death traps and virtually everything else out there, and it's all great and awesome but when a rape mod is released everyone cries like 2 year olds over how evil and satanic it is.

I mean really, come on. This is the BLF. What did you expect?
i expected people to be at least slightly decent human beings but apparently that's not happening

This mod is one of the weirdest I've seen.

In a good way.
I don't get it.
We have bongs, gore mods, snakees, all sorts of death traps and virtually everything else out there, and it's all great and awesome but when a rape mod is released everyone cries like 2 year olds over how evil and satanic it is.

I mean really, come on. This is the BLF. What did you expect?
IKR?

Well, given that the snake mods are all private, and some guy got perma'd for releasing a richardmod...

This is ridiculous.

Edit:
The faith in humanity that was gained after Jersey Shore was canceled has just been lost once again.
Uh, wasn't it lost already when Here Comes Honey Boo Boo became a smash hit?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 03:31:11 PM by YourBuddyBill »

i expected people to be at least slightly decent human beings but apparently that's not happening

Oh dear. Players are being mounted to other players and forced to play the "Backwards Crawl" animation, in a twist that is called blocky lego rape. What ever will we do?

Make one that wont kill you,
I need it for a prison game.
PM it to me.
Thanks!

Edit:Uh, wasn't it lost already when Here Comes Honey Boo Boo became a smash hit?
No, that was only a quarter of it. This took all the rest plus some extra.

Well, given that the snake mods are all private, and some guy got perma'd for releasing a richardmod...

This is ridiculous.

There is no nudity in this mod.

does it have toggle STDs? if not it should

Needs to make the victim unable to use weapons whilst being raped

Make one that wont kill you,
I need it for a prison game.
PM it to me.
Thanks!

What in god's inexistent name kind of prison server do you want to host?!

Block1zilla's Prison Showers RP (Now with rape!)

On my friends rapists V rapees server, I had an idea for a Rapist Mystery gamemode. Kinda like Murder Mystery, but instead of murderers, we have rapists.

On my friends rapists V rapees server, I had an idea for a Rapist Mystery gamemode. Kinda like Murder Mystery, but instead of murderers, we have rapists.

Do it

Electrk get on steam so i can talk to you there ( i added you)