Author Topic: Sick bastard mocks disabled girl with Cerebral Palsy [Video] •Update•  (Read 2471 times)

I agree with bisjac, the man didnt deserve jailtime.

kids cant be charged because parents are responsible for them (and responsible for the crimes their own kids commit)
a child is not a citizen. the kid didnt go to jail because the dad receives his crimes. are you new to this country?
Correct / Incorrect. The parents are responsible to an extent for their crimes (esp. a 10 year old, and in an instance where the parent instigated said 10 year old to do this; essentially 2 harassment charges). However, kids are citizens (and I'm "new to this country"?). However, they have no rights without their parents.

Harassment on this level is generally punished with either a large fine, or jail. It's usually a fine if it's their first time doing this (would have been if the parent didn't partake in it). Or jail if they don't pay said fine, or if they have a previous record of it.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 01:23:47 PM by Jeep »

Harassment on this level is generally punished with either a large fine, or jail. It's usually a fine if it's their first time doing this (would have been if the parent didn't partake in it). Or jail if they don't pay said fine, or if they have a previous record of it.
On this level?
I cant watch the video at this moment, however it appears all he did was call her a few names.

On this level?
I cant watch the video at this moment, however it appears all he did was call her a few names.

Called her names, as well as walked with his son as if he had Cerebral Palsy (mocking her). He deserved the jail-time that he got.

Called her names, as well as walked with his son as if he had Cerebral Palsy (mocking her). He deserved the jail-time that he got.

He got jail time for that?

He got jail time for that?

I actually just found out that it wasn't harrasment. He got: Disorderly Conduct and Aggravated Menacing.

Also: To add insult to injury (or vice versa), he claimed he had bruised ribs when he was walking like that. He needed some jail time to grow up a bit.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 01:34:07 PM by Jeep »

Pretty sick and I hate people who diss on the disabled but I still don't think he should have got time for it, beaten up in a back alleyway sure.
also the girl was a cutie

I actually just found out that it wasn't harrasment. He got: Disorderly Conduct and Aggravated Menacing.

So basically he got arrested and jail time for being a jackass.

Not saying what he did wasn't wrong, but that's not very fair.

So basically he got arrested and jail time for being a jackass.

Not saying what he did wasn't wrong, but that's not very fair.
I see what you're saying, but he apparently did this multiple times to her. And seeing that they were neighbors, there were more than likely other claims against him. Also, there would be a ton of witnesses to vouch for her seeing that he did this in front of a school bus.

he's allowed to be a dumbass...

Aggravated Menacing
why is this a felony punishable by law

he's allowed to be a dumbass...
To an extent.

why is this a felony punishable by law
http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2903.21
Apparently he made threats to the girl as well.

Well it looks like someone thought he did  :cookieMonster: