Author Topic: Sick bastard mocks disabled girl with Cerebral Palsy [Video] •Update•  (Read 2472 times)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN6zznQHss0

This waste of oxygen "man" should be put in stocks for a week.

To make this even more sick:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emCfrLn2AmI

He was not jailed for the harrasment in the video. He got fined for that. He was jailed because he was swinging a tow chain on his porch threatening to strangle the mother with it. He's crazy
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 09:40:36 PM by Jeep »

/sigh People are stupid/trolls and loving sick cunts, and the best thing to do is ignore them. It's been said over and over, but really, all this attention just makes it worse. Doesn't excuse what he does, but if it just fades away, then it never happened and eveyone is happy.

Oh this is a real life thing. Well forget, what stupid pretentious bastards.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 12:00:23 PM by ShadowsfeaR »

When will people learn.

You're supposed to make fun of handicaps on the internet where you're anonymous.

:cookieMonster:

...so you're giving us their contact information so we can do what?

obviously you're inciting us to harass them, which is only the same thing they're doing to the girl. harassment will not solve this issue bro, don't know why you provided that info

oh wow you provided the guys info?
Let them solve this, not you, how would you feel if I gave out your contact info?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 12:06:20 PM by Maxwell23461 »

Removed the Contact Info. Anyone who clicks on the link can see it already. Not my problem.

Why are people who hate people who do bad things always just as bad as the people doing bad things?

Yeah lets hang him guys! Or cut off his balls or something barbaric!

Why are people who hate people who do bad things always just as bad as the people doing bad things?

Yeah lets hang him guys! Or cut off his balls or something barbaric!
what.

This fully grown man harassed a 10 year old girl whom has to remember that for the rest of her life, and live with Cerebral Palsy. And you wonder why people are pissed off at him? He deserves to be punished severely. If you can watch that little girl cry and say "I tried to be nice", and still don't understand that, you are the barbaric person here.

what.

This fully grown man harassed a 10 year old girl whom has to remember that for the rest of her life, and live with Cerebral Palsy. And you wonder why people are pissed off at him? He deserves to be punished severely. If you can watch that little girl cry and say "I tried to be nice", and still don't understand that, you are the barbaric person here.
Yeah kill him that will help!

you guys are all out for literal blood for a simple harassment issue.
that wouldnt be justice

you are worse then he is.

oh wow you provided the guys info?
Let them solve this, not you, how would you feel if I gave out your contact info?
First off, why should anyone care about what he feels? He harassed a 10 year old girl with Cerebral Palsy, then filed charges against the other family saying they were harassing him.

Secondly, I removed the contact info.

Yeah kill him that will help!
He filed charges against their family for harassment. He's a douche bag.

"This waste of oxygen "man" should be put in stocks for a week."

There. Better? If you say he doesn't deserve THIS, you really shouldn't be talking.

He had a right to do what he did wtf

You're a loving idiot Jeep.