Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Chrisbot6's Renderman Mod - v3 Released!  (Read 145694 times)

Have great ideas for the mod.

1.IF there are a lot of players ,its harder, if it is one player or two its easyer. And...?

2. People around the victim have 1.5 seconds (or more) to escape or they will die too. That's rediculous. I'd have loads of people wondering how they died for no reason.

3. You can push off render out of your sight to survive: example render is infront of you, you push him out your  sight to suvive longer, but you have 2 seconds to push him off you. v3.

I don't think the last one will work very well. Make sure it can be disabled.

I love using this while fighting zombies. (L4B)

To be honest, i prefer being able to kill the renderman.

:cookieMonster:

-quote-
Good lord. I can't wait to get my render hospital server back up when you update it.

need more variations
If you mean variations of the Renderman, then I support this.

Maybe a "Wanderer"? Spawns in wide open areas and wanders, looking for players. Eerie music plays when he spots a player.

If you mean variations of the Renderman, then I support this.

Maybe a "Wanderer"? Spawns in wide open areas and wanders, looking for players. Eerie music plays when he spots a player.
or a watcher!! :D

EDIT: Could you give rendy the Acsii terror face? the grinmanmeme is getting kinda old, and it doesn't really look like renderman with that face in my opinion (this goes for the grinmanmeme prepper too).
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 11:43:11 AM by Lego lad »

In v3, the renderman's face changes when he sucessfully sneaks up on you. (GrinMan to asciiTerror)

This can also be reversed so that grinman only appears when he sneaks up on you. It's worth bearing in mind that rendermen will not allow themselves to be caught in your field of vision at all unless they plan to kill you in the next 10 minutes.

If a renderman comes up behind you, your player will also become frozen and a creepy laugh sound will play (akin to the monster from super 8)

v3 should be a while yet though. I'm rewriting the entire thing, and that's never easy.

v3
What about with Prepper. Could it be that the Ascii Terror would pop up instead when he's about to kill you?

I'm planning on making a render forest game mode later.
In v3, the renderman's face changes when he sucessfully sneaks up on you. (GrinMan to asciiTerror)

This can also be reversed so that grinman only appears when he sneaks up on you. It's worth bearing in mind that rendermen will not allow themselves to be caught in your field of vision at all unless they plan to kill you in the next 10 minutes.

If a renderman comes up behind you, your player will also become frozen and a creepy laugh sound will play (akin to the monster from super 8)

v3 should be a while yet though. I'm rewriting the entire thing, and that's never easy.
Sounds sweeeeeeet.

Will he still be able to kill you if he is directly behind you as you mentioned?

Will he still be able to kill you if he is directly behind you as you mentioned?
Depends.

Upon hearing the laugh you are rendered (lol) unable to move. Somehow you work out that there's a renderman behind you. If enabled, the renderman might get bored if you keep looking the other way - otherwise, your only choice is to turn and look.

Umm, is there a sneak peek update. Because I saw a pegged legged, hooked handed, ASCII Terror Renderman. Also, new ambiance sounds and I hear growling. ;-;