Chrisbot6's Renderman Mod - v3 Released!

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Chrisbot6's Renderman Mod - v3 Released!  (Read 145691 times)

I think he can still kill you in third person.

Plus if it's that much of an issue just use the first person playertype.
link2playertype?
servers hosting rendermods are pointless though because you can just turn freelook the other way and see him without dieing...

link2playertype?
servers hosting rendermods are pointless though because you can just turn freelook the other way and see him without dieing...
The Search button is your friend

Guys, who needs quality? Testing a pre-release of v3 will let us find bugs and report them to chrisbot.

v3 pre-release coming soon (Possibly tommorow)

Buy pants.

v3 pre-release coming soon (Possibly tommorow)

Buy pants.
So, is it going to stay a Support file, or change to a Gamemode file? Or become both? I prefer Support so I can enable other addons along with Renderman.

So, is it going to stay a Support file, or change to a Gamemode file? Or become both? I prefer Support so I can enable other addons along with Renderman.
I'm going to put up multiple versions (editions) of this. Currently planned is a Gamemode edition and the Standard edition.

Gamemode edition will come with a pre-built forest from my old Render project.

And... what was that other thing? Oh yeah! The prototype's out: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=225459.0

Im glad that one of my ideas are going to be ported in V3

Im glad that one of my ideas are going to be ported in V3
I have no idea if I gave him the idea of difficulty or not. And that v3 looks good so far!

I'm going to put up multiple versions (editions) of this. Currently planned is a Gamemode edition and the Standard edition.

Gamemode edition will come with a pre-built forest from my old Render project.

And... what was that other thing? Oh yeah! The prototype's out: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=225459.0
Could you add 8 pages to collect, and after the 8 pages are collected, the minigame is reset and the pages are put up again?

Or maybe 12 skulls to find? Or Random objects?

Or maybe 12 skulls to find? Or Random objects?
Best of all: Customizable "collect them all" objects acting akin to Treasure Chests.

why is it that if you survive for like 10 minutes he teleportes
 infront of you and kills you instantly :/
really... its kinda cheap

Well, hosted a game today with v3, and noticed a major bug.

We felt on the default difficulty of "Evil" wasn't good enough, so we set it to "Nightmare". It was insane for 5 minutes, him killing a bunch of people in a short amount of time, but then he just stopped appearing a lot. Every 5 minutes or so he'd appear but not really make an attempt to kill us.

That's the only noticeable bug I really found that hasn't been mentioned yet.

(What's the Anti-Renderman Light anyway?)

A bug I have is the Renderman detector glitching up or just not working at all. It really makes the game boring for me.

Well, hosted a game today with v3, and noticed a major bug.

We felt on the default difficulty of "Evil" wasn't good enough, so we set it to "Nightmare". It was insane for 5 minutes, him killing a bunch of people in a short amount of time, but then he just stopped appearing a lot. Every 5 minutes or so he'd appear but not really make an attempt to kill us.

That's the only noticeable bug I really found that hasn't been mentioned yet.

(What's the Anti-Renderman Light anyway?) a part of the mod that isn't properly implamented yet. Ignore it.
why is it that if you survive for like 10 minutes he teleportes
 infront of you and kills you instantly :/
really... its kinda cheap
dude pls. there is no code in the mod that does this.
These are both matters of circumstance.

Personally, i'm going to try and fix these in prototype 2 by adding a pref for renderman appearence chances as soon as I fix the light issue.

A bug I have is the Renderman detector glitching up or just not working at all. It really makes the game boring for me.
This is a known bug:
- Renderman Detector isn't completely glitchless yet, but I tried.

On topic, anyone got any more ideas for items?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 06:47:02 AM by chrisbot6 »