Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Chrisbot6's Renderman Mod - v3 Released!  (Read 145777 times)

Add an option where you can kill him maybe?

Not only that, but either prevent him from kicking those not in the minigame, or add an option for "minigame only?"

Planned in v2
Code: [Select]
- RTB pref for enabled
- RTB pref for kill action
- Safe Baseplate
- Those fancy effects Swollow mentioned
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 10:59:21 AM by chrisbot6 »

I just saw BL portable and jizzgasmd

I need saves for this add-on before I get bored of defaults

« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 10:59:40 AM by chrisbot6 »

So does this need Slayer in order to work? It wasn't working with the regular TDM mini.

So does this need Slayer in order to work? It wasn't working with the regular TDM mini.
This mod honestly doesn't care if a minigame is running or not. It's totally seperate.

This mod honestly doesn't care if a minigame is running or not. It's totally seperate.
Well, when I tried to do it without a mini and with a mini, nothing happened. No Renderman, no .wavs to indicate he was near, etc.

EDIT: Well, nvm. He just killed me.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 03:59:04 PM by Mister Cheese »

Well, when I tried to do it without a mini and with a mini, nothing happened. No Renderman, no .wavs to indicate he was near, etc.

EDIT: Well, nvm. He just killed me.
he does that

great success

not sure if i even want to download it to try it out.

This is a great mod. I can't even think of how it could be scarier. There are only a few things I think could use some improvement.
Most lights use the glow effect in addition to the light itself, so when the lights around you go out there's still a bunch of bricks glowing in the dark. If you could detect whether or not a brick is glowing, or a point light's brick is glowing, you should remove the glow when the lights go out so you're completely in the dark. Also,

- Safe Baseplate
Since you're planning on adding a safe zone, could you make this work with day cycles? Imagine being safe one minute, then having to prepare for this thing the next...

put function servercmdlight(){} somewhere to prevent dudes from turning on their light

Adding onto my previous statement:

Does anyone know where I can get a flashlight add-on and make it so that the player walks instead of their normal speed?

edit the speeds on the datablock