24 (18.6%)
130s
16 (12.4%)
140s
12 (9.3%)
150 and above
32 (24.8%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Author Topic: How much do you weigh?  (Read 4188 times)

If my fast metabolism didn't exist I'd probably weigh over 150.

Largest amount is in >150
Should split it into more groups

140 or 145 at 5'6" or 5'7"... most is muscle.

what. People are supposed to have some fat on them, it's kinda unhealthy if you dont...

Edit: It's not unhealthy, just kinda un-natural
Oops, thought it was obvious that by fit I meant perfectly normal healthy human, not sick unnatural all-muscle creature. It's actaually physically impossible to have no fat; the brain requires it. I don't think I said anything about being 150 lb without any fat.

So many people think it's so bad to have fat. You need it, because it insulates your body, actually moisturizes your skin, and gives you energy to use.

Oops, thought it was obvious that by fit I meant perfectly normal healthy human, not sick unnatural all-muscle creature. It's actaually physically impossible to have no fat; the brain requires it. I don't think I said anything about being 150 lb without any fat.

I need to work on my math/scripting stuff, idk what >= =/= means...

So many people think it's so bad to have fat.
not really, so many people think its bad to have excess fat. when people think fat, they think of the extra stuff you dont need.

just weighed myself this morning and i'm 70 pounds

You guys are sooooooooooo tiny.

I'm somewhere between 135 and 125. That's probably on the low side of "healthy" for my height/age. I could bear to gain some weight.

5'3" + 87.2 lb ~ 15 BMI

My BMI will gain as I grow out of this stupid eat-everything-and-don't-gain-any-weight-at-all phase.
It's called getting off your ass and doing something