Author Topic: Stocks Recreated  (Read 2678 times)

http://www.mediafire.com/?wwk3y85ow5x400s

Based on the first little game I tried to make. It has graphs, basic trends, and seasonal events can affect stock prices.

Controls:

left click = buy
right click = sell
1-0 = change timescale
use onscreen buttons to play
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 07:13:13 PM by Extrude »

I don't know what to say about this

other than great job

I mean, no one really checks the stocks anymore unless you're a stock holder (which probably no one here is)

But anyways looks decent

OHHHH this is a GAME! Ohhh okay lol

I thought it was a actual stock thing

nonetheless great job

Pls make into blockland mod

Stock values aren't all integers

The thing I based them off of included cents but it made pretty much no difference so I didn't add it back in.

The thing I based them off of included cents but it made pretty much no difference so I didn't add it back in.

Well it's clearly an unrealistic representation of the stock market then, 0/5 would not install again.

I don't know, I think it looks interesting.
To say something is terrible because it doesn't have a hundredth of a number is silly.

*is loose cannon*
*invests in milk*

Pls make into blockland mod
i could do this, but i have no knowledge of what a stock is :s

If somebody can get to 100k without just pressing the get max everything button, you get a prize.

If somebody can get to 100k without just pressing the get max everything button, you get a prize.

Hehehe I'm already to a net of $1614...

guys, do 99% in everything

Can you please make it more lightweight.
It keeps using more than 75% of my CPU

I'm pretty sure I still have the first one you made. It was really fun to play in my spare time. I'm going to most likely play this just as much, if not more.

Can't play it on 32bit Vista?